Jump to content

    sold

    gtxthunder
    By gtxthunder,
    sold.

    Manual Seatbelts

    rockvilleash1976
    By rockvilleash1976,
    I am looking for the parts to do a manual seatbelt conversion on my 89 Conquest. My interior is black so if you have all or even some of the parts to do this please contact me. I am in VA i am willing to drive a resonable amount to get parts or pay shipping.

    I let it go for $120 usd shipped great offer ..

    bad2theBone
    By bad2theBone,
    !!! come take it i let it go for $120 usd shipped great offer great parts!!!       OH RIGHT GUYS!!   PRICES PARTY STILL UP 4 $ALE...   im asking $145 shipped, for 3" inch EIP Downpipe + autometer gauge+ Free MOMO Steering Wheel Conversion.. all for $145 shipped pm me if any questions ty..   http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e254/tsiinitiald/parts4sale/DSC02389.jpg   http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e254/tsiinitiald/parts4sale/DSC02391.jpg   http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e254/tsiinitiald

    good as new big 16g

    tmeshleman
    By tmeshleman,
    I bought a good S16g last fall for my conquest. Anyway, after getting it I decided to rebuild it because, heck, I couldn't put it on till the spring anyway, too cold outside :-D   Well I rebuilt the sucker and now I can't afford to continue work on my conquest so in order to lessen the damage of my bills, up for sale is a freshly rebuilt S16g. It spins like a dream, no play side-to-side or in-and-out. It will come with the oil and water fittings, plus a J-pipe and o2 housing.   I would li

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...