Jump to content

    CONQUEST/STARION HATS* *PAYMENT DUE 4/20/07

    Force_Feed1988
    By Force_Feed1988,
    I HAVE FINALLY FINISHED THE DESIGN.   I AM NOT USING THE SQC.COM DESIGN. http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w209/Tu...pg?t=1175825711   ONLY 24 ORDERS AT THIS TIME!   *UNITED STATES POSTAL MONEY ORDERS ONLY*   HATS ARE BLACK OR DARK GREY YOUR CHOICE OF COLOR FOR THE EMBROIDERED IMAGE AND LETTERING (image and lettering will be the same color) HATS COST $15.00 + $7.00 SHIPPING   In order to recieve this price, i must recieve 24 orders. Your order must include which design you perfer (conquest/star

    QuestforQuest's 88

    QuestforQuest
    By QuestforQuest,
    http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10252/normal_100_3350.JPG http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10252/normal_100_3346.JPG http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10252/normal_100_3344.JPG Shot of engine before...... http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10252/normal_100_1753.JPG Shot of current status.... http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10252/normal_100_3345.JPG I figured I'd post these since the cars running now. It was an auto, but swapped a 5

    D50 speedo.

    emagdnim
    By emagdnim,
    anyone have one? for that ultra clean tranny set-up.

    Oxide

    notfried
    By notfried,
    he bought an etacs off me.payment was received very fast.   thanks,man

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...