Jump to content

    850cc Injector

    BOHO
    By BOHO,
    Hey guys.....If anyone has one laying around......I've got 4 different injectors that I'm toying with and 3 seem to be leaking.....I'm not sure its the answer to all my problems but if anyone has one lying around please let me know...Thanks   Braden

    Driveshaft question with V8 swap

    KrazedZ
    By KrazedZ,
    I'm in the process of a SBC V8 swap, i'm using GM's 700r4 trans and my question is reguarding the driveshaft. Do you leave in place the torque tube or just run one length driveshaft from the trans tail to the rear center section? You guys running the v8's, what have you done with your diveshafts? Thanks Tony

    SOLD!! SDS standalone engine management new condition.

    Banky
    By Banky,
    SOLD!!   This is in new condition. It has only been run a few times. I am taking a 500.00 loss on this package. This SDS system adds up to 1363.00 plus shipping from SDS. The pulley I will include cost 60.00 from Mitsubishi, plus about 40.00 for Chad to install the SDS magnets.   SDS engine management includes: IAT CTS 3 bar MAP Crank position sensor. Includes a custom made bracket for the CKP made by Chad Has backlit display option for night time includes the fuel pump relay option Full easy to

    Pass side of the 3 piece airdam

    Sully
    By Sully,
    Need one... if it's in red.. even better. not too concerned with the shape of it

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...