Jump to content

    brakes

    bmxer882
    By bmxer882,
    I was wanting to get all four brakes. every thing but the lines. performance sience im going to be road racing it and what is the biggest i can go with no big hurry though

    passenger side radiator fan

    66 impala
    By 66 impala,
    mine doesnt work and would like to get one that does, anyone have one??

    FS: Stedebani 17 degree short shifter NIB $115 shipped

    Kougar
    By Kougar,
    I picked this up from a member on here, and haven't put it on yet. Took it out of the box to look at, but that's it. I don't feel like 'assembling' it. Take advantage of my laziness before I decide to actually use this puppy   PM is the best way to get ahold of me   *Open to trades! Interested in a IC-Turbo Hardpipe, MBC, Turbo XS BOV, possibly a cam...toss out ideas*

    CONQUEST/STARION HATS* *PAYMENT DUE 4/20/07

    Force_Feed1988
    By Force_Feed1988,
    I HAVE FINALLY FINISHED THE DESIGN.   I AM NOT USING THE SQC.COM DESIGN. http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w209/Tu...pg?t=1175825711   ONLY 24 ORDERS AT THIS TIME!   *UNITED STATES POSTAL MONEY ORDERS ONLY*   HATS ARE BLACK OR DARK GREY YOUR CHOICE OF COLOR FOR THE EMBROIDERED IMAGE AND LETTERING (image and lettering will be the same color) HATS COST $15.00 + $7.00 SHIPPING   In order to recieve this price, i must recieve 24 orders. Your order must include which design you perfer (conquest/star

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...