Jump to content

    My '05 PT Cruiser

    HotrodTSi
    By HotrodTSi,
    Here's a few pics of my PT after installing lowering springs and 18" rims...I had to do something to make it look different than all the other PT's around here.   http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j90/HotrodTSi/Cruiser/100_0592.jpg http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j90/HotrodTSi/Cruiser/100_0593.jpg http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j90/HotrodTSi/Cruiser/100_0595.jpg   I lowered the front 2.00" and the rear 3.25" to get a low, level look for it.

    modified stock manifold

    bigmandsm
    By bigmandsm,
    Does anyone have pics of a modified stock exhaust manifold with a t3 or t4 flange with external wastegate I want to see were to put the wastegate.I have a friend he bout a t70 turbo and a 50mm wastegate but he does not want to use the long tube manifold like mine he is low on cash after he bought the megasquirt 1

    widebody mudflaps for sale

    Starion88esir
    By Starion88esir,
    I have what you see in the pics. A couple tabs are missing as well a few bolts (thanks to my former roomate) but the two tabs would be VERY simple to make or use without and the bolts can be matched up at a hardware store.   http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y192/starion88esir/Starion%20stuff%20for%20sale/mudflaps002.jpg   http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y192/starion88esir/Starion%20stuff%20for%20sale/mudflaps001.jpg Asking $250 obo. email me for best response   starion88esir@yahoo.com   Will

    SHELL

    Force_Feed1988
    By Force_Feed1988,
    looking for a shell in good condition w/title.   perfer manual tranny.....if possible black interior!!!   NO FLATTY'S!!!!!!!     THANKS JONATHAN

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...