-
Images
- 7 replies
- 1038 views
- Add Reply
- 22 replies
- 1875 views
- Add Reply
- 8 replies
- 2097 views
- Add Reply
- 4 replies
- 643 views
- Add Reply
Narrow87 (Justin Y.)
By Loye,
Bought an accordian hose from him and it was a smooth transaction. I received the package a few days later and it was in the condition he said it was in. I would do business with him again. Loye
MPI, Drivetrain parts for sale... PRICES REDUCED
By mrdodge01,
MPI System for sale: Chad modded magna w/ fuel rail, 75lb trilogy injectors, 70mm P.P. TB w/TPS. FIP Fuel & Ignition computers w/harness and all sensors, FIP modified distributor, 22x12x3 IC with 3" mandrel bent IC pipes, couplers, clamps, and T pipe with flange for RFL BOV. MPI in a box, lol. Everything has been test fitted, but is brand new. $SOLD$ Stock longblock w/ 60k miles- $400 Fidanza Aluminum flywheel and Spec Stage 3 clutch- $450 One 5 speed transmission, work perfect- $2
Stage 1 of my restore
By natedog_37,
Well the car was smoking last year, and the rear strut is shot. So once we bought our new house I start the tear down. Here is were I am at. Got her on Jack stands, and took the hood off. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v247/natedog_37/Conquest/quest2.jpg The start http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v247/natedog_37/Conquest/IMG_0107.jpg Good the DP, and the valve cover off http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v247/natedog_37/Conquest/motor4.jpg If you look at the turbo outlet yo
looking for an 88' aircan
By Helterbot,
I'm looking to buy an aircan that is compatable with an 88'. I did the 1G MAS swap, but I wasn't too impressed. Time to go back to stock. Let me know if you have one for sale. I need the can only, not the MAS. Thanks! Mike H.
