Jump to content

    Pontiac GP GTP

    Mitsumark
    By Mitsumark,
    Cleaned up the beater a bit today..Another one I brought back from the dead..Upgrades include 3.4 pulley,3"exhaust,DHP ECU,ect..   http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/13/dsc00692ha4.jpg   http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/626/dsc00683pw9.jpg   http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/1029/dsc00685xp4.jpg   http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/3227/dsc00688oc3.jpg   http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/3396/dsc00694eb6.jpg   http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/9082/dsc00700nu4.jpg   http://img156.imageshack

    YELLOW QUEST 318 PROJECT engine swap

    voltron
    By voltron,
    Ok guys here it is,Lots of work to do and plenty of time to do it.Heres afew pics of it before its moved to my house to worked on.Thanks to tim and his dad for makeing this dream come true.   Note..This thread was in the bs forum,But was fadeing away.Its here to get the ball rolling and in the end turn someone elses pipe dream into a reailty 8)     http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/2271/garagecleanout045ta8.jpg Before uncovering   http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/3460/garagecleanout048xv2.jpg

    stock 88 or 89 muffler with dual tips

    tjct12
    By tjct12,
    Looking for a 88 or 89 stock conquest muffler with the dual tips. If any one has one in good condition let me know.   Thanks TJ

    Rally front end

    redleader36
    By redleader36,
    Hey. I was hoping this had been covered a bunch of times, but after searching, i am not finding anything. Does anybody know if the bumper and headlight combo on this car was ever produced or if I could get it anywhere. I think this is one of the sexiest cars I have ever seen and love the recessed lights and beefy front bumper on this car. http://homepage.ntlworld.com/iden.asriel/photos/starion/4wd/fwd6.jpg If anybody has any info on this front end, let me know.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...