Jump to content

    Clutch

    Narrow87
    By Narrow87,
    yep plain an simple...     need a good clutch..   used perf maybe?!

    Loye

    Narrow87
    By Narrow87,
    Great guy.. Received the MO when he said i would and no hassles what so ever.. good guy!

    SOLD - DynoMax UltraFlow Muffler - $20

    wasabii
    By wasabii,
    Dynomax UltraFlow, 3in Inlet, 2.5in Dual Outlets   This is a great muffler for turbocharged cars.   Muffler does have weld spots on it from installation.   Part Number WLK-17228.   Check it out on summitracing at http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.a...mp;autoview=sku   Paid $70 for it + shipping.   Asking $20 + shipping   I take paypal: mitchellgermain@sbcglobal.net   No trades, need the money to pay off credit cards.   Item is available until I mark it SOLD.     http://codered.homeip.ne

    SOLD - Brand New Evo 16g GT Turbo - $200

    wasabii
    By wasabii,
    Brand New, Never Used, Still in Box, Evo 16g GT Turbo.   Comes as shown on picture.   This is not an original mitsubishi turbo, and it will require some modifications to fit our starions.   Paid $350 + shipping.   Selling for $200 obo.   I take paypal: mitchellgermain@sbcglobal.net   No trades, need the money to pay off credit cards.   Item is available until I mark it SOLD.   http://codered.homeip.net/images/forsale/evo16g1.jpg http://codered.homeip.net/images/forsale/evo16g2.jpg http://code

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...