Jump to content

    SOLD - 14b turbo - center cartridge + compressor housing

    wasabii
    By wasabii,
    Good Working Condition 14b Mitubishi Turbo.   Includes Center Cartridge, Compressor Housing and Wastegate Actuator.   Minimal shaft play.   $60 obo.   I take paypal: mitchellgermain@sbcglobal.net   No trades, need the money to pay off credit cards.   Item is available until I mark it SOLD.     http://codered.homeip.net/images/forsale/14b1.jpg http://codered.homeip.net/images/forsale/14b2.jpg

    SOLD - 1G MAS + K&N filter - $30

    wasabii
    By wasabii,
    1G MAS + recently cleaned K&N Filter.   Worked great on my car and really makes a huge difference!!!   $30 for everything + shipping   I take paypal: mitchellgermain@sbcglobal.net   No trades, need the money to pay off credit cards.   Item is available until I mark it SOLD.   http://codered.homeip.net/images/forsale/1gmas1.jpg http://codered.homeip.net/images/forsale/1gmas2.jpg

    SOLD - Turbologics Manual Boost Controller - $20

    wasabii
    By wasabii,
    Barely used, Turbologics Manual Boost Controller.   Works great! High Quality Materials!   Sells for $56 + shipping.   Asking $30 + shipping   I take paypal: mitchellgermain@sbcglobal.net   No trades, need the money to pay off credit cards.   Item is available until I mark it SOLD.   http://codered.homeip.net/images/forsale/mbc1.jpg http://codered.homeip.net/images/forsale/mbc2.jpg

    SOLD - Mitsubishi Eclipse Blow Off Valve - 1g BOV - $20

    wasabii
    By wasabii,
    Blow Off Valve from the First Generation Mitsubishi Eclipse.   Includes Stock Pipe. Not Crushed or Modified.   $30 + shipping   I take paypal: mitchellgermain@sbcglobal.net   No trades, need the money to pay off credit cards.   Item is available until I mark it SOLD.   http://codered.homeip.net/images/forsale/bov1.jpg http://codered.homeip.net/images/forsale/bov2.jpg http://codered.homeip.net/images/forsale/bov3.jpg

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...