Jump to content

    front sway bar mounts

    mitsusqueeshee
    By mitsusqueeshee,
    I need the front sway bar mounts that hold the bushings and the sway bar to the frame rails of the car. I hit a grand canyon size hole and tore mines up. Thanks Adam :wink:

    Mitsu Logo Valve Covers

    Gz21
    By Gz21,
    I have two of the mitsu valve covers for sale. One is perfectly fine and the other only has the one bolt location for the timing cover i belive on the FWD engines that was broke off. See second pic. It is just at the surface, not through the cover. $20 each plus shipping? I want to get rid of these as I have had them sitting around for a couple years.   http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10020/Valve_Cover_2.JPG     Two pics of the one with the bolt location broke. http://www.26

    One mans trash is anothers treasure!!!

    golden87
    By golden87,
    Hey guys i just moved into a new house and I sold one of my cars so i have a ton of extra parts here that I want to get rid of. I am hosting all my pics on my cardomain site so please use that as a referance. The info I put in here should follow the pictures on the cardomain. So take a look and let me know if theres anything you want.   http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2137220/4   *A/C condensor $20 shipped obo (3 pics) *A/C compressor $20 plus shipping obo (2 pics) sold *A/C fan $15 shipped obo (

    hard pipe to replace accordian pipe NEED ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    bbuilderedgedQuest
    By bbuilderedgedQuest,
    i need a hard pipe that i can install with my 1g mas that requires no modification preferably with couplers. or an IC hard pipe !!!! let me know ASAP!!!!! thanks

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...