Jump to content

    MY CJ7

    ZPI28
    By ZPI28,
    Here is a project that I got off a friend at work. He put a little money into it and then had to sell to make a payment on his GXP. I got a great deal on it. The 302 mustang engine runs great, the T150 tranny could use a rebuild since it like to pop out of first gear at mid/high rpms. All in all its a fun ride. http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/ZPI28/April07082.jpg   http://www.skeeter.cz28.com/photo2.html   Steven

    here it is ,,your 5 spd swap walk thru, with pics

    quikconq
    By quikconq,
    first off the parts your gonna need   transmission with shifter and other goodies clutch and brake pedals and bracket clutch master cylinder ,fluid resivor , slave cylinder and line new clutch disc and pressure plate and throw out bearing,,with alignment tool flywheel with pilot bearing,and new bolts...can you get away with used bolts,,probably but new ones are fairly inexpensive a shift boot, the padded material silencer that goes under the shift boot and on top of the metal ringed rubber boot

    88-89

    juneauto1
    By juneauto1,
    wanted 88-89 starquest dead or alive in metro NYC area, [-X NO RUST.

    t3 6 bolt turbine housing hardware?

    CaliConquestAlex
    By CaliConquestAlex,
    This is kind of an awkward request. I just purchased a bullseye performance housing for my t70 turbo and the housing has a 6 bolt connection from the CHRA to the turbine housing as opposed to the 4 bolt that came stock on the t70. Does anyone have a set of the bolts and clips for a t3 turbo turbine housing? I think they are the same for all 6 bolt housings. I know that many people have a large collection of spare turbo parts lying around like me. Please contact me ASAP via pm or a post here. I c

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...