Jump to content

    I need a 2.6 engine block (bare with caps)

    10secgn
    By 10secgn,
    I live in Atlanta and I could pick it up or I'm having the motor built in clarksville tenn (outside nashville) and I could have my friend pick it up there. I will pay for shipping if anyone has one not local! I only need the block with caps, no head, no pistons, no rods, but I could use the valve cover, timing cover and oil pan.     thanks in advance Ryan

    Headlight covers or eyelids (gold or black)

    xaosengine
    By xaosengine,
    Headlight covers or eyelids (gold or black) both sides. I am in Connecticut.

    gold(sandmist) fenders

    xaosengine
    By xaosengine,
    Looking for gold(sand mist fenders) both sides, and they must be this color, I have some I could paint already.. I am located in Connecticut.

    Front bumper

    xaosengine
    By xaosengine,
    I am looking for a complete front bumper assy including bumper cover and airdam. I prefer Gold(sandmist) or black but will take any color if I feel the price is right. I am located in Connecticut.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...