Jump to content

    turbo oil drain pipe and hose in great cond... 13$ shipped

    msheller
    By msheller,
    http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i80/msheller/Parts014-1.jpg   Matt

    oem crank pulley ready for lightening

    msheller
    By msheller,
    http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i80/msheller/Parts015-1.jpg   Cut off the front section and u have a light crank pulley...who needs a/c anyway...cheaper then the 150 for the 3sx unit at 15$ plus shipping   Matt

    Clutch disc

    vbrad511
    By vbrad511,
    Looking for a good shape used, or reasonably priced new 240 disc. Nothing special, stocker's fine.

    TD05-12A parts needed

    lester
    By lester,
    Dear all   I am new to this board and living in Singapore. I've got a 89 Starion engine in my 88 LWB Pajero. I do alot of offroad and this is my daily driver. Recently my turbo seized and luckily I have got spare and managed to get the turbo up and running again. With the balance turbo parts. I am thinking of using them to get myself a bored out 14G or 16G using the TD05-12A compressor housing which i have with me. Appreciate if anyone can point me to who supplies them at an affordable price.  

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...