Jump to content

    SOLD

    Force_Feed1988
    By Force_Feed1988,
    I have a set of SHP Rims. All need tires   Make me an offer.   PICK UP ONLY!!!!!   http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w209/Turbo_JON/Frontwheel1.jpg   http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w209/Turbo_JON/BodyDamage.jpg

    87 Red Parts Car **Pics Added

    Force_Feed1988
    By Force_Feed1988,
    I have an 87 Red Parts Car Missing head, and interior. has Black Dash Rims in really good shape!!! 5 Speed   i do have a head that will work on this car!   $300.00 OBO       http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w209/Turbo_JON/Picture023-1.jpg   http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w209/Turbo_JON/Picture024.jpg   http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w209/Turbo_JON/Picture025.jpg   http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w209/Turbo_JON/Picture026.jpg   http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w209/Turbo_JON/Pictur

    help me

    BrokenquestTSI
    By BrokenquestTSI,
    this isnt about a starquest...but you guys are pretty smart when it comes to common sense. my wires that hook up to my headunit isnt working. at all. with ANY headunit. i dont think theres a fuze either cuz i looked help me out if you know anything about electronics. its a 88 honda accord dx   -Broken

    Need an engine block

    89PalermoSHP
    By 89PalermoSHP,
    I need a good engine block(stock bore- will be bored out for .020 wisecos) as close to MN and as soon as I can get it.   thanks

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...