Jump to content

    a/c and condenser fan relay

    8666starion
    By 8666starion,
    i need the a/c and condenser fan relays for my 86 starion my phone number is 786 308-7084 and i live in miami so if u live in another state give me the price incl the shiping cost .. thanks for any help

    Steering Box

    Milbot8000
    By Milbot8000,
    I need a steering gear box for a 89 conquest. I am trying to replace the lower seal but I can't find the correct one so if I can replace the compleat box that will be OK with me.   Thanks

    mighty max

    IntercooledFlatty
    By IntercooledFlatty,
    anyone have one in nice shape looking to get rid of?

    help me quick!

    DieingSVX
    By DieingSVX,
    i need the fiber washers in the trans mission. mitsu told me a few minutes ago they i can't get them any more and my local tranny parts supplier laughed at me. help!!!!!

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...