Jump to content

    SOLD

    FijiPhil
    By FijiPhil,
    http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r80/fijiphil/delete002.jpg   http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r80/fijiphil/delete001.jpg   I used this with kelly's 3 inch system. Fits good. It was just louder than i wanted. A lot of people use this and like it though.   $30 obo

    Sully

    sfc711
    By sfc711,
    I bought a set of MK1 strut bars from him. Said they were scratched up and I got both for $80shipped. Arrived in 2days and they are in better shape than desribed. Good guy to do business with. Thanks,Gary

    Dashboard Head Light Switch Assy. Got One!! Thanks

    Guest Kenmarrow
    By Guest Kenmarrow,
    I am looking for the headlight switch assembly for the dashboard, the whole unit both sides and all switches and wires the works.. My car is an 83 but I think they are mostly the same.. Black Color prefered But not required.. Thanks Ken[/b]

    accordian hose

    Budman
    By Budman,
    Need a good accordian hose, and if someone knows were to get some regular vacuum line. Thanks

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...