Jump to content

    SOLD

    Force_Feed1988
    By Force_Feed1988,
    I have a complete dry nos kit w/ sex purge kit w/ 50 & 75 jets it can be made to a wet shot with only a ss fuel line. and a wet shot nozzel.   $350.00       http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w209/Turbo_JON/Picture002-1.jpg   http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w209/Turbo_JON/Picture005-4.jpg   http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w209/Turbo_JON/Picture004-1.jpg

    need a exhaust manifold

    freebird
    By freebird,
    I am working on a friends car an we need a cheap ex. manifold. Mines cracked and not worth installing. Just looking for a good cheap stock (oem) one. Thanks guys!

    Replacing sheetmetal/quarter panel patches.

    speed racer
    By speed racer,
    I am about to remove a rusted portion on my pass side quarter(lower part in front of wheel that rust on all these cars)and replace with a partial panel from a good rust free car. Any advice or warnings from others who have done this.Not replacing whole quarter;just lower front. I am not worried so much of the welding as the cutting and trimming.

    MSD Digital-6 Plus iginition

    desert_starion
    By desert_starion,
    I have for sale, my MSD Digital-6 Plus System. Retails for $320 as well as the Tach Adaptor 8910 both shipped for $300.   http://www.rpmcat.com/images/6520-M46.jpg

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...