Jump to content

    no spark help please

    bigmandsm
    By bigmandsm,
    Ok I have a 87 STARION AND INSTALLED A ms1 v2.2 fuel only my problem is when done the entire engineharness was removed and now I can not get spark .What I am using is a mds6a w/blaster coil 4 prong gm hei modual w/ resiter installed on hei I get no spark at all nothing nada I am thinking i am missing something for wiring .I was also thinking of putting stock modual back in but dont know if it will work without the stock ecu.If i try to put it back in does the pressure sensor,stock ecu, and knock

    SOLD! '86 Quest, clear title,Tracy City, TN 37387, pics

    Josh '88
    By Josh '88,
    1986 Conquest TSI red exterior black interior 5-speed 167k miles   I bought this car in August of 2006 in non-running condition. I let it sit over the winter, and got it running a few weeks ago. The engine makes a rod knocking noise if you rev it up, so it needs an engine rebuild. The battery does not come with the car; it came off my blue '88 long enough to get the '86 running.   I'm asking $600 for the car, and I'm located in Tracy City, Tennessee 37387. The car is not road-worthy, so the buye

    Non Jet head

    88hks_starion
    By 88hks_starion,
    I'm looking for a good reliable and fairly resonably priced head. New or Used, W/E ... Thanks

    FS: 19c turbo or Trade for Big 16g...

    starquestT-70
    By starquestT-70,
    looking for a big 16g, i bought this 19c new done by forced performance. Has about 3k miles, still in as good shape as new. Its simply not good for tb injection, i knew it but decided to see what i could do with my fully worked tb injection setup. makes good power and i have plenty of fuel but the turbo at 15 psi or more needs a higher octane gas then what i get around here (93) and thats even IF its actually 93 all the time and not less due to a poor shipment etc. anyway make some offers i got

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...