Jump to content

    Sub Condensor

    Narrow87
    By Narrow87,
    Welp.. Im looking for a sub condensor for my 88 with lines... if you dont know what it is please dont respond... :wink: 8)

    87 Wheels- 7s and 8s, not SHP, will trade for beer

    MontyMcV
    By MontyMcV,
    I have a set of wheels from an 87 that was a donor for my turbo swapped Montero. They are all in solid shape, but a refinishing would be needed if all the paint on your car is in great shape. They have rubber, but not enough to create any real additional value. The fronts are nearly to the wear bars, the rears are better.   I have a local ad running, but no real activity. Doing some cleaning, but can't bear to just take them to the yard for scrap. You guys here were helpful when I was doing

    bov and pipe

    d4p3ngu1n
    By d4p3ngu1n,
    looking for a bov with pipe ready to install thanks

    front spoiler needed

    centex_TSI
    By centex_TSI,
    I need a 1 piece front spoiler for my '87 quest. I didnt know how hard it was to find a 3 piece.But several of you guys tell me the 1 piece spoiler is the way to go.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...