Jump to content

    GI: 3800 S/C swap

    Too Deep
    By Too Deep,
    This probably belongs in the FS section, but i figured the target audience would be here.   We are moving in the next few years and getting involved in this swap is out of the question for 2-3 years after we move so i decided i don't want to store/haul all this stuff with me.   The car is a 89 white auto TSI. Clean title. No rust underneath, very clean. A few dings on the exterior and the paint is rough. The interior, and engine compartment have been thoroughly stripped. All thats left is a shor

    She lives again...

    UNDRPRSR
    By UNDRPRSR,
    I finally got her back on the road tonight. For those who haven't been following the progress, here's a quick recap;   Engine was rebuilt in Dec. All forged internals w/ BSE, JVE and Fidanza FW.   16g took a crap so I decided to upgrade.   I ordered the FIP Hurricane 4 system and while it was being built I upgraded the exhaust side to a T3 manifold w/ external gate, T70 pump and 3" down pipe.   I received my fuel system last Tuesday and installed it Wednesday. The system was straight foward t

    EvoIII 16G + Downpipe w/ wastegate dump

    button
    By button,
    This was a DSM style turbo, but I converted it to conquest style. Included will be: the 16g TDO5H turbo charger all oil/water feed & drain lines all gaskets, inlet/outlet outlet elbow to stock ic pipe size/location w/ gasket 2.5" downpipe w/ flex section and wastegate dump tube   I ran this on my car before I cracked the head. (roughly 600 miles.) It would push 14psi @ 3k rpm on tbi. I enjoyed this turbo. The exhaust housing has been clearanced for the aftermarket 17mm nuts as well. Thi

    S16G Turbo

    racer_amx
    By racer_amx,
    I have a s16G turbo that I had built from Forced Performance a couple years ago. This s16g has the large 06 exhaust housing, and I paid extra for balancing.   This turbo has only been on a car once and that was to try and bake on the high temp POR 15 SILVER paint that was supposed to withstand up to 1500 degrees(It didnt), the paint started peeling off and smoking so I took the turbo off the car, total run time was about 10 mins.   I am asking 400. 00 shipped, although I have never shipped one o

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...