Jump to content

    Turbo exhaust housing

    makskylan
    By makskylan,
    I am in need of an exhaust housing for a 12a turbo.I have limited net access so it would be easier to call or text me at 740-244-6414.thankx

    1G K&N Air Filter

    acidbath
    By acidbath,
    Anyone got one available? I don't want a really old, beat up one, preferably a decent one. Thanks.

    lowering springs

    66 impala
    By 66 impala,
    looking for lowering springs for my car maybe some suspension tech or some eibachs

    *Vid* 88 QUEST TSI MPI Megasquirt 2 $3k obo SF, CA

    CaliConquestAlex
    By CaliConquestAlex,
    I have been contemplating selling this car because I recently had a second back surgery and I don't have the time, energy, or money to finish this car. The car runs and drives very well, but is not perfect or complete. This is a project which is about 95% complete. The car has over $8k into it in the past 2 years that I have owned it. Pictures are hosted in my yahoo photos, the link is provided below. I have uploaded a video to youtube as well. I'm in no hurry to sell. Car is located in San Fr

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...