Jump to content

    Can you spot the difference?

    UNDRPRSR
    By UNDRPRSR,
    Before... http://imgcash5.imageshack.us/img165/3687/conquest030wb5.jpg   After... http://imgcash5.imageshack.us/img254/1795/conquest016gv8.jpg   I felt like I was losing power on the top end w/ the 48 A/R and I could only get 20 psi out of it, so I went to an 84 A/R. It felt good last night on the street, It takes it another 700 rpm (3500) rpm to reach full boost but it hits real hard and pulls strong to 7000. We will see next Thursday at the track and I will let you guys and gals know what t

    EDIS tach fix

    ESIrType?
    By ESIrType?,
    My findings are based on Kev-rm's post here. http://www.starquestclub.com/forums/viewto...e0a2797f78457ff   As suggested by Kev-rm I used the PIP 12v signal from the DB37 connector. I ran a shielded wire to the following screw (highlighted in red) on the back of the dash cluster, from the PIP wire. This is on the tach side of the gauge cluster. http://www.csonline.net/starquest/tach_feed.jpg Also this can be used instead of the PIP feed. It will be run to the same connection on the back of the

    FIP FC-1 Magna control map

    gofastredstar
    By gofastredstar,
    Can somebody email me a map for a MPI system? I had the system running with throttle body, but now moving to MPI. I asked FIP a couple via email with no response. Thanks.

    New Frame Connectors on the CINquest!

    UNDRPRSR
    By UNDRPRSR,
    http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/9760/conquest028kv4.jpg http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/2018/conquest023md8.jpg http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/3243/conquest025hz8.th.jpg   How do they look? The best part is that they are removable!

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...