Jump to content

    83 hood

    franco101
    By franco101,
    Looking for an 83 hood in good shape please

    Need a Black Driver's A-Pillar

    jtmuncher
    By jtmuncher,
    I was going to mount my gauge pod and realized the last owner broke it all to hell. For a 88 TSi

    2 gauge panel

    jolyrgr
    By jolyrgr,
    Found one more while digging around. Same deal as last time $25 shipped (please add fee if you want to paypal)   I will have pics later tonight.   JR

    WTB 88-89

    glink13
    By glink13,
    I'm looking for 5speed 86-89 Starion/Conquest located within about 400 miles of CT. I want a good running, stock or modified, but prefer one with upgrades (BSEK, NJV Head, etc). I'm willing to pay top $$$$ for a nice one so I can spend time enjoying it rather than always working on it. I had an '86 starion from 1989 - 1995 and sold it to buy a house.....and it's by far my favorite car, so I want one again (now that $$$$ is not a problem). If you have one for sale please let me know.....Link1

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...