Jump to content

    tell me what to order in terms of MPI

    PDodson
    By PDodson,
    ok I have the following   Magna MPI manifold Ford TB 65mm   that is all I have right now....   it looks like to me all I would need is   Injectors.... would like 750cc Engine Manage System.... (would like to go with Megasquirt, dont know which one to get though various hardpipes   do they make a MS system that controls fuel and spark?

    NRG Quick Release for Sale - $75 + Shipping

    jonesh242
    By jonesh242,
    Carbon Fiber over Aluminum...works with any aftermarket 6-bolt steering wheel.   Link to picture:   http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/jo.../Picture171.jpg   John

    Suspension Techniques Front springs

    Bunta
    By Bunta,
    Got the rears on ebay, and would like to find some fronts.

    sold

    quikconq
    By quikconq,
    good shape,no signs of moisture,,,may have a few hairlines but overall real nice set the lines may need repainted   60 SHIPPED   %5BIMG%5Dhttp%3A//i179.photobucket.com/albums/w316/conquest232/100_0943.jpg[/img] %5BIMG%5Dhttp%3A//i179.photobucket.com/albums/w316/conquest232/100_0944.jpg[/img]

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...