Jump to content

    1969 Spitfire british 2seater convertible/hard top runs good

    Kreal
    By Kreal,
    $3200 obo or trade. possible drive it home. This is my car, here is my craigslist add. http://youngstown.craigslist.org/car/417405818.html

    Excellent Driving 1984 Cadillac Seville $2000 obo OHIO

    Kreal
    By Kreal,
    http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/3407/cad1bc1.th.jpg   http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/5628/cad2pq9.th.jpg     http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/8586/cad3fz8.th.jpg     I am located on the west side of Youngstown. If you are interested in this car, please give me a call and I would be happy to show the car to you. Clean OHIO title.   This car is a very clean example of one of the most sought after, rare hard to find Cadillac Seville sedans from the 1980's. European styling, slant-down rear

    Couple parts needed

    Ryan_V
    By Ryan_V,
    I need the large 90 degree intercooler hose that connects to the intercooler directly.   I also need a clutch master resevoir..thats the top small cup to be exact..   Thanks and let me know     Ryan

    TajMan A+

    attack vector
    By attack vector,
    Bought a full set of SHP wheels from Taj. He cleaned them up, packaged them appropriately and sent them off to me lickety split. He was also a trooper and had to grind stubborn lugs off the studs just to get the wheels free.   Bottom line... everything was exactly as advertised and I would definitely buy from him again.   Purchase from Taj with confidence!   A+

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...