Randy / DAD's the guy for engine parts!

eeaston

I recently ordered a head from Randy (DAD), it came rather quickly, well packaged, and in excellent condition. Very easy to deal with and well worth your business. Thanks Randy for all the parts support you provide our SQ community.

Herb

Edited by hschwartz3

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Just wanted to give props to Dad. I ordered several parts via his webpage and I got them within days. Thank you for the fast shipping!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dropped off my beat to crap motor about a month ago. Picked her up yesterday. Everything looks real real good! Bead blasted my timing cover for me and cleaned everything up real real nice. Then we proceeded to shoot the s*** about cars and life for a couple hours. I highly recommend everyone to have him do your work.

Well now its time for assembly....w00t w00t!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I've done business with DAD - aka Randy lol a couple of times now, and for some reason or another It seems like the parts I've ordered arrive rediculously fast! His prices are great too!.

Just for the record, If the parts you ordered get to your door before you hang up the phone... don't be surprised. :D

DAD is a NINJA :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
one of the most stand up guy i've ever worked with=) i paid on friday,and it was sent out monday via ups...got here today=O crazy fast=~) and he exceeds expectations by far=) thanks Randy=D

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I have ordered a bunch of things through him and service has always been top notch. i recently had a problem with an order (pistons out of stock) and i called him up and he sent me out an in-stock set same day. as we all know, hes a good guy and has very fair prices on lots of hard to find stuff. thanks again man.