Randy / DAD's the guy for engine parts!

eeaston

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Randy is great! Super Fast Shipping and he knows his stuff! A real pleasure to do business with as he's in business to do business! Thanks a million! Highly Recommended! SlimJim

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I've ordered alot of gaskets, timing/bsek stuff, studs and a bunch of other stuff a few times now from Randy and he's always been very cordial and got my stuff out in the mail quickly. Happy with the prices too. Emails me the tracking number too when it goes out. thanks Randy

• 3 weeks later...

I've ordered parts from Dad on three separate occasions. The most recent was for a turbo gasket set, OEM replacement valve springs, and turbo coolant return line. Prompt shipping (got them in three business days), and products were as shown. I look forward to buying more from Dad :thumbsup:

-Paul N.

• 2 weeks later...
I ordered a valve cover gasket kit from Dad on Monday, shipped same day and was on my doorstep Wednesday afternoon. Great guy with the right stuff, you don't have to question if its gonna fit/work on your car. He's got my business as long as he keeps selling. :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

THis isnt the first time I have been completely 100% happy with Enginemachineservices.com.

I ordered a bunch of 'stuff' . Studs, copper exhaust nuts, misc orings and stuff. Not only was the order shipped ontime and arrived quickly, but everything was correct! and new and in 'mitsu' wrapped containers. HE also made sure to package things securely. I wish I lived closer I would drop my engine off to him. If he builds like he does business we could all learn a thing or 3 .

Thanks again! Keep up the good work!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
ALRIGHT NOT THAT HE NEEDS IT BUT HERES ANOTHER SUPER POSITIVE POST SPENT 5 OR 6 HUNDRED SO FAR DURING MY LOWER END REBUILD(PARTS) AND WHILE CONFIRMING ORDER ONLINE I NOTICED A CREDIT ON MY PAY PAL ACCOUNT FOR DISCOUNTED SHIPPING!!RANDY AND ENGINE MACHINE ARE GREAT PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH ,QUALITY PARTS ,GREAT ADVICE,SUPER SHIPPING WHAT ELSE COULD YOU ASK FOR !!!THANKS 007FUSE........

• 2 weeks later...

Dad, how many times have you saved my car? Cant count the ways. Thats why I advertise you in my SIG.

And every quest owner I meet gets your #.

Thanks again for such outstanding service, and your time and effort !

A++ in my book.