eeaston

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

oh yea, i buy from dad alot also. exept dad, you may notice that a chick is the one that actually makes the purchase. my gf has bank accounts an i dont. so i just give her the cash an she orders it for me. thanks for just carrying things id have a hard time finding if it werent for you.

-Jordan

ps idk how often theres women purchasing starquest stuff....you probley see a few right? lol

I've been doin business with Randy for around 3 years now, and every time I order it's always a pleasure. Seems like every time I have to do a rebuild I'm always rushing, and Randy's parts get here quick every time. Thanks again for a wonderful buying experience Randy.

Sam

• 1 month later...

Oh snap that was fast I ordered some parts on sunday and got them by wednesday....considering it traveled about 6000 miles that is super fast...Thank You Randy for outstanding service and quick shipping even to Hawaii..

Sincerely Roberto

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Just wanted to throw it out there that I ended up calling after hours by accident, and he still answered his business and took my rush order for fusible links :D Even helped me out over the phone to determine which fusible links it was that I did need.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I recently ordered some parts from Dad and they came very fast and right when I needed them. We talked for well over an hour about my situation and Dad was very helpful and considerate. Will definately come back for more stuff and great conversations. Nothin better than a cool one and a nice fire on cold nights lol. Thanks for the info. and hookup Randy!

-Jason

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...