Randy / DAD's the guy for engine parts!

eeaston

Ordered a bunch of stuff for freshening up my valve train. I suspect Dad may be some sort of Time Lord like Dr. Who or something, cuz the transaction was super quick. Even emails were answered with eerie promptness. {send; refresh; new message; WTH!??! ALREADY?}.

Everything arrived thoroughly packed, and I enjoyed reading the sports section from his local newspaper.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like everyone else, transaction was FAST. Ordered some assorted turbo fasteners and copper washers for turbo cooling lines on Saturday, he pmed me monday saying they were sent out, and this afternoon they arrived packaged very well cushioned. Dad is FAST with the shipping! Great prices too!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dad doesn't need any more positive feedbacks but hey...

he was very helpful with my recent head swap...and it's my chance to post my engine bay 'cause it'll probably never be this clean again:

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee299/chasm2530/88engfront.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

:D Got my Gen 1 BOV I ordered from DAD today. I paid on 2-27 and got it 3-1 Priority mail!! Wow I am still waiting on 5 Items I payed for on Ebay form other sellers as far back as 2-15!

DAD was great and I did not expect Priority shipping. I will buy form him whenever possible! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Made me an offer I couldn't refuse.

Haha... Randy is the one I got to when I need parts FAST. Hooked us up with bearings and rings and other bottom end stuff. If only he were closer, I'd have him do my machine work too.

-Robert

All I can say is this, I was contimplating having my engine built by Randy and was pricing shipping to his shop. Mind you that he is in the business of making money. He actually suggested that I attempt to rebuild it myself and if I needed assistance to just call him and he would walk me thru it. In my short 26 years I have never heard anyone that owns their own business offer to guide someone over the phone on how to get something finished. Randy is a stand up guy and that is why when its time for me to purchase my parts I will go to him. If he doesn't have it but says he can get it then I will wait until he has it. You can't buy character like that, thats something your born with.

Cheers Randy

I ordered my stuff for the rebuild, had issues with the first transaction but Randy was very helpful with the whole thing. 2nd transaction went through like it should have. Called after I put the order in to make sure, had a few questions and he answered very quickly and truthfully. Great guy!! Awesome seller!! would recommend to ANYONE!

Received my stuff today(3.27.2008) and again everything was packaged well and he sent me 2 coozies and a magnet too!!

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f315/TWCustoms/PICT0255.jpg

Edited by TWCDrift

• 3 weeks later...

Ordered a list of parts Sunday night. They arrived 3 days later on Wednesday. Smooth transaction and fast response. It's great to have Randy as both a vendor and starquest enthusiast.

I didn't receive a coozie or magnet but will always go to Dad for my parts :party0035:

Jimmy

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...