Tim_C. - AKA - Tim C.

Tim_C.

Well, I started the thread to post the details of some miscommunication that happened between me and someone else. That has since been forgiven by me, so it is no longer prudent to keep it up here. I have no hard feelings about what hapened, and don't wish to give anyone a bad name, so I pulled those details so both of us could save a little face.

Thanks all,

Tim C.

I have sold many items to Tim C. in the past few years, including a set of flatbody mudflaps, several roller rocker arms, a 50mm TB and matching intake manifold, etc.   He sent the money orders out right away, was pleasant to deal with, etc.    He has also sent me a damaged piston free of charge just to help my machinist and I figure out how to modify my engine block/cylinder head setup.   He has always been willing to help out with technical issues I was having, etc.    

I can't say enough good things about this guy and would definitely recommend purchasing, selling, etc. with him.    

kev

Tim has offered a lot of good advice to me and others , His opinions and objectivity and neutral position on most issues allows him to keep a cool head and make decisions according to facts rather than personal opinion. As a moderator he has my respect ,as  fellow starquester he has shown a dedication to the people here and to the cars themselves helping to preserve this little piece of Import Tuner history and making  leaps into this new era of modern technology letting em know were not down for the count and that the Starquest and its popularity will never die. Id like to say thanks to Tim and all the others who have helped me to get this car to where it is today ,Keep on doing it .S.

Tim has always done well by me.

i asked to buy some shims from him and he asked for my address, next thing i know they show up in the mail, i wanted to send money beut he did not want anything for them, they were excelent!

• 2 weeks later...

i was going to post a feedback for Tim, but he BEAT ME TO IT!!! lol,

anyway i recieved my Retainers & Locks, nice & packaged... i will look foward in doing some more business with Tim if he decide to put up another G/P, GREAT & TRUSTWORTHY in my book!!!

Tim is about as good as a guy gets.

I've dealt with him over the years since 1996 and he's been there a lot for the community.

I bought his cam set up. He sent it out before I sent any money. Very quick to respond to questions about his cam and very detailed.

Tim is definetely a good guy. I would definetely recommend him to anyone who asked.

Thanks Tim!  ;D

TIM RULES!

I needed a tranny crossmember and the mounts and hardware.

Tim C sent me all the parts for FREE. Paid the shipping and won't accept any money (He's getting some anyhow :) )

He even painted the crossmember!!

Tim is a truely good person and a die hard enthusiast.

I am very glad to have associated with Tim since 1996!

Thank you so much Tim!  ;D

GET THIS!!!! Tim C. is such a nice guy he said that he would send me a set of intake valves he had for free.. and after he sent them out UPS he told me that they would be NEW intake valves ... I got them for FREE.. cant believe it.. I am buying the stainless exhaust valves from Shawn-Silvia tommorow and brought this up to Tim C. and he just said u want them they are yours.. and WOW... that is all I can say WOW.. Tim is a GREAT guy!!

turboTSI

• 1 month later...
Tim sent me some tranny and flywheel bolts I needed to get my 87 going. Said he had them and had no use for them so why not help out another starquester. He insisted that there was no need for payment of any kind as he just was happy to help me out.  This is honstly the best car club board I have ever been on and even a few of my friends that dont have quests or even like them wondered on this board a few times saying the same thing. This is mainly do to people like Tim who know when someone needs something and comes through.     Thanks  alot     Rich

I was a participant in Tim's OEM '83 Retainers & Locks GP#2. I'm very happy with the original Mitsu parts, Tim's top notch communication and of course price. Thanks for all the advice and great parts!

I have to agree with all of the above post about Tim C.

I had bought a Monta Banshee Cam from him and well all that I expected and more. Great service Great communication and well OBIOUSLY a great product.

Cant wait to get some more cash to get the Big Amp Alt. he offers. I know this WILL be the solution to the low voltage I suffer in the sumer time with 105 deg heat the A/C Cranked up and the tunes as COOL  8) as the A/C so all that amperage draw will be cured with the Big Alt.

Almost there Tim, be a few more days for that Alt.

I will NOT hessitate to buy ANYTHING from him.

Great work on the Cam and your service as well.

THANKS

Oscar

• 1 month later...

Well Guys...

I had YET another GREAT experience with Tim.

I just received his 110AMP Alternator, and this thing is GORGEOUS !

BIG and I have to say GREAT in power.

If you guys have BIG Sound systems or hate to see that AMP meter DIP bellow the RED on HOT days with the A/C on and the Lights on also... Then THIS MONSTER of an alternator IS THE ANSWER. All the power you can EVER NEED is there. No more DIM lights and no more low power on hot days witht he A/C on now I can have the Hi beams, Stereo AND the A/C CRANKED as high as I wish and that Volt meter does not even TWICH !

Now I have Tim's Monta Banshee Cam and the 110AMP Alt. And I am very pleased with the product AND the service BOTH before AND after the sale. Tim you are a GREAT business man and a GREAT Starquester.

GREAT job Tim.

BTW Man I am so sorry about the "Incident".

Oscar

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I too got the 110 A upgrade alt. was here in less than a week and was packaged well.

Put it in and man, do I have hella voltage now. My system is gonna hit!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 years later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...