Dyno sheet

bigmandsm

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Without proof, it doesn't mean much to me.  No sense comparing to Sakura and the rest.  Who is this guy anyway?

Even the gurus haven't hit those #s yet, and this guy, who I personally haven't ever heard of hops on and starts cussing up a storm waiving this in somebody's face?  man, sounds like some crap to me.  Not even pics?  He will only give info on the phone?  Shady.

But if he comes through with the vid, good for him.  Still I just really dislike this guys attitude.

No offense, but all of you are just as bad as him for talking smack,He stoped posting because as soon as he tried something everyone told him it couldn't be done. Yes I think the graph is BS because he told me (issue with link),He has the resources and the know how.He could have been a valuable member to our site and the resources and people he works with are no joke. Not trying to be a d***,but it isn't right to gang up on someone and like I posted before I should be meeting up with BigmanDSM soon.  I think this thread is dead now.How about someone post some of there dyno numbers.

Peace

No offense, but all of you are just as bad as him for talking smack,He stoped posting because as soon as he tried something everyone told him it couldn't be done. Yes I think the graph is BS because he told me (issue with link),He has the resources and the know how.He could have been a valuable member to our site and the resources and people he works with are no joke. Not trying to be a d***,but it isn't right to gang up on someone and like I posted before I should be meeting up with BigmanDSM soon.  I think this thread is dead now.How about someone post some of there dyno numbers.

Peace

I can't speak for anyone but myself on this one, with that said, I was totally behind him until that dyno pic got posted..

As you say, he knows the pic isn't right.. That's the only issue here. Pretty much everyone here caught that right away..  A simple problem deserves a simple answer. His silence is what actually killed this thread.. If the problem really is just a URL mishap, then how hard is it to get a picture working? Email it to me, i'll personally host it and post it.. I do it ALL the time.. :)

All the trash talking on the first post stemmed from the other thread he made..

NU-TechINC was online a few months ago, his SQ was in the mid-high 400 HP range and he said there was two more in his area.. One over 600HP and the other was over 700..  So I mean, it's not like it can't happen.. But when someone posts a dyno, then gets called on it and doesn't reply back at all, I gotta assume something's up.. It's only logical.. I've seen him online not too long ago, it's his choice to clear this ''mishap'' up.

As for losing a member, that's all on him really.. Nobody here has anything to gain by saying the dyno isn't from a TB'd G54B.   ???  I know I don't.

I just want to see this get cleared up.. :)

If the dyno really were from a tbi g54b it would be making a hell of a lot more torque that horsepower, no g54b on the planet makes more hp than torque let alone 100 more hp than torque... If you look at the power band you can easily tell that it's not even a turbocharged car...

• 1 month later...

LOL This been three months lol where's the video  :D :D :P

O yea that dyno is sweet I wish it works like that on these motors but Looks more like a V8 powered from previous dynos but not saying it can't happen but looks like it.

I really wanna see the video

Hard to say using the stock TB

Regardless of the fact that he's using a stock bottom end and a stock intake manifold (among a plethora of other things), this doesn't even look close to a turbo 4 cylinder setup with a turbo large enough to produce these #s.

Dunno why it's even being debated, it's a complete crock.

well since no one is doing anything about this, i registerd on the the site with no luck. so i registered under the message boards and posted our problem with a pic of the dyno. hopefully someone will recognize it and discredit this or maybe he is really telling the truth.. who knows

http://www.fordpower.net/forums/showthread...370#post1843370

-Rival

Does anyone else find it a little odd that the text at the bottom was photochoped. And the wrong color was used at that.

I gave him the benefit of the doubt at first, but now I say it's BS.

Shawn

Maybe there's a light at the end of the tunnel.. There's a BIGMANDSM2 that registered today..  Maybe he couldn't access his account anymore, computer crash, overall busy etc...

Still want to see this get straightened out.. :)

Oh LAWDY, I want ta believe! :)

YES i have been very very busy and when i read this post boy was i  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o I love all of you guys so much(ya rigggght) i understand where you guys are coming from(somewhat) well this is what i can explain

1.the dyno sheet is posted on mustangmods becuase they have free web pic hosting i us them for all my hosting

2.dyno sheet has a blurr because i did not want my personal info on the web(thanks)

3.had a major i mean major with the car were the engine did fail and was failing at the time of the dyno for that sheet this explains the low torqe that and the software for the dyno was not correct those numbers are higher then they should have been so yes the dyno sheet is incorrect i am dyno dyno on dyno packs with bigger undisclosed at this time numbers but the engine is fully built now with mpi 8 inj standalone, please not when i say fully built i mean fully built je piston, custom pauter rods and all arp hardware the head was sent out and the ports were filled and redone for better flow results!!!

now lets discuss

p.s can we start a 400whp + club thanks

YES i have been very very busy and when i read this post boy was i  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o I love all of you guys so much(ya rigggght) i understand where you guys are coming from(somewhat) well this is what i can explain

1.the dyno sheet is posted on mustangmods becuase they have free web pic hosting i us them for all my hosting

2.dyno sheet has a blurr because i did not want my personal info on the web(thanks)

3.had a major i mean major with the car were the engine did fail and was failing at the time of the dyno for that sheet this explains the low torqe that and the software for the dyno was not correct those numbers are higher then they should have been so yes the dyno sheet is incorrect i am dyno dyno on dyno packs with bigger undisclosed at this time numbers but the engine is fully built now with mpi 8 inj standalone, please not when i say fully built i mean fully built je piston, custom pauter rods and all arp hardware the head was sent out and the ports were filled and redone for better flow results!!!

now lets discuss

p.s can we start a 400whp + club thanks

heh, there is the key word. 8 injectors. it must have another G54 in the trunk.

Sorry, but I'm still crying foul(or BS) whichever you prefer.

Any by the way, I'll join your 400+ whp club. I just got my new engine broke in and on the dyno last week. Oh and I made 460wft/lbs torque while pulling the 400hp. Nothing like the chart of yours.

Dave

3.had a major i mean major with the car were the engine did fail and was failing at the time of the dyno for that sheet this explains the low torqe

Man I'm sorry, I and others do not buy it. A simple video would put this to rest! Reguarding the engine failure and low torque is not true. Horsepower and torque are direct products of each other. One horsepower is equal to 550 footpounds per second (Thanks to Mr.James Watts for this).  If you had low torque numbers you would also have low horsepower numbers. At 5252 rpms, Hp and TRQ will be the same too.

Lets do a little math!

(Torque       X   RPM)/ 5252=Horsepower

So,

(360x7000)/5252=480

That looks pretty close doesn't it?

How about this, this is a quick look of your "about" HP/TRQ numbers. The Chart at the bottom of the picture matches the dyno sheet pretty well too.

It's odd, the equation and your numbers match up perfect.

Also remember dynos are measuring torque and through the simple equation used above, it measures horsepower.

The equations also works from HP to TRQ.

(HP/RPM)x5252=TRQ

Again, I'm sorry, but it's BS! I believe it at first, simply giving you the benifit of the doubt. Then when I started to look into it after all the BS flags, it's not hard to see the truth. Simply put, this isn't a 2.6l Mitsu Dyno. I would say it's more of a short stroke more that a long stroke the the 2.6 mitsu.

Shawn

well i guess the bottom line is it really does not matter what you think or believe i know the truth and thats the bottom line but anytime you would like to do a friendly drag against my quest and yours we can truly find out if its bull s*** lets say at atco or maryland you pick

How about you just stop beating around the d-a-m-n bush already and get a video of it on the dyno, producing those numbers, to show everyone you aren't full of horse manuer....?

Sounds like a plan to me...

well i guess the bottom line is it really does not matter what you think or believe i know the truth and thats the bottom line but anytime you would like to do a friendly drag against my quest and yours we can truly find out if its bull s*** lets say at atco or maryland you pick

I'll take you up on that race. Unfortunately, I live 1400 miles or so from Maryland. So let's do this, I'll video my quarter mile run and you do the same. I'll have mine sometime in the next month. When can I see yours?

Dave

wow, i've kept out of this for a long time.

you seem to know that truth, and when someone trys to get things stright or says something you don't like, you pull this type of stuff.

"how about you and i race to see which one really is faster...blah, blah, blah"

if you don't care to share, thats fine. but don't pull stuff like that. its stupid and immature. but hey what can i say, you just got yourself a race with 88whitestarion. now from everything i have every heard about his car. all i got to say is good luck, because thats one car not to mess with.