Dyno sheet

bigmandsm

Well this is my newest dyno sheet!! And let me please say to the guy mitsuguy or what ever his fn name f u anytime you want to race we can do it i dont need post from d**** like you you can go f*** yourself i would beat you hands down in building a quest anyday(sorry guys about the rant) I am also working on the vid to show and then i will no longer post further info on my car if you would like updates fell free to im me or call me 860-538-5144 ask for dee

http://www.mustangmods.com/data/8435/dyno_sheet.jpg

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey rob,  looks like you been pretty busy lately.  Hope all is going good with ya.  

That dyno does look odd.  Max torque at 7500rpm.  HP should be lower than the torque.  Hmmmmm.

It'd be easier to believe if the HP and TQ #'s were switched..

Stock TB with any kind of mods shouldn't pull that hard up top.  The TQ should peak lower also..

Even with a MPI and a hogged out head, i'd be willing to bet the HP wouldn't catch the TQ until it made at least 550ft.lbs..  It's just the nature of our engines.

i wouldn't say it was all that  slow to spool Mat the  8 rpm  scale is throwing your  view off :)

i'd say  damn impressive  ;D, what sort of boost were you runing  durring the  pulls

Hey shelby are you looking at the same dyno sheet we are?  When have you ever seen a quest dyno look like this?

BuGG

I never got the blue car on the dyno but... at the track I jumped the revlimter up from 6200 to 6800 and doing just that knocked off .2 for the 1/4mile time. I should have been able to rev 7500 all right had I had some larger fuel injectors. I cant realy say I have seen a dyno that looked like that but I can tell you the blue car had the same kind of power band as that tho.

Hey shelby are you looking at the same dyno sheet we are?  When have you ever seen a quest dyno look like this?

BuGG

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well no i have not  :) but thats how they should  look , and if the engine wasn't capiable of  doing   a dyno run like that i can asure you  Sukara would not have  use'd it whats so ever , and sence i wasn't there i'm  sure not  gon'a  yell BS   just yet , you guys forget  BMWtech's dyno run  curve  already , it was still  climbing on the top end, and like T-raceing  said  their car should have  look'd a lot like that ,befor they start'd redoing it  for the auto  trany

Look at ANY G45B dyno ever posted and the HP trails off after 5500 rpms, including Bill's car. Sakura was using that prototype DOHC head weren't they? The stock head simply does NOT flow enough to make a power curve like that.

I looked back at his other post and he was making 357 HP and 402 Lbs Ft, now 9 days later he's up to 486 HP and 395 Lbs. Ft. Yeah, I'll believe that!

That's a worked over Ford 4.6L Mod motor or I'll eat my hat.  ;)

Sakura ran the  stock looking head  up till recently,,they were arround 7 sec on the stock head ,

What does this have to do about the hp/tq rating of the dyno.  Also this guy has nothing to do with a DOHC head.

He supposedly has a video.  Wonder if he will let us see it.

BuGG

The stock head will flow pretty good when preped correctly no problem pullling to 7500 or 8000rpm...the thing i see shocking in this dyno, is the hp over the tq in this dyno graph...I have never seen the g54b hp over come the tq rating.... maybe even but never hp more than tq....... 486hp 395 tq never seen the g54b poduce like that......395hp and 486tq seem more like the engine we know and love...

You guys SUCK!!

Just because you haven't seen it in person or because you don't think it can be done, doesn't mean it can't. You can't call B.S. on someone until you prove them wrong.

All you're doing is acting like dumb jealous girls!!

He even said in his previous dyno thread that he would be willing to share all of his info. Why don't you wait until he does and then copy it and have your own dyno graph like his?

I am also interested in seeing the video or even pics of his setup but I will not run him in the dirt until I know for a fact that he's full of crap!!!!!

I wanna see this car run and I want to find out his mods to make mine run like that too.

Why do you think we lose so many valuable members here? No one can do anything great without at least 3-4 more douche-bags dragging him down!!! Then he gets pissed and leaves because you guys treat him like he drives an 11 second HONDUH.

SHUT THE H-E-L-L UP until you have the facts!!!!!!!!!!

Turborusty

Oh yeah, Sakura ran 7 sec. on a SOHC head and a STOCK intake manifold. 60+PSI.

Turborusty

You assume nobody knows this?

Sakura can blow his motor the F$%^ apart on each run, everyone else can't.

Stock intake?  MPI none-the-less...With No2..

Sakura also said he used the STOCK valves.. LOL  Nobody buys that either..

The point is, that dyno graph simply isn't from a stock displacement g54b..

You throw boost and CFM at these motors, all they'll do is throw torque back at you..Even if you go MPI and port the S%$# out of the head(raising effeciency), the motor is going to puke out torque, with HP trying to catch up..Not the other way around...

And for the record, I believed him in his other post.. This particular dyno is what pushed me over the edge..

Is anyone home?  Since when were these motors NOT torque monsters..

Dc, you're smarter than that... ;)

Any g54b mpi dyno with a aftermarket header will pull more hp than torque above 300hp. Go looka t some fo those dynos. npotice how much the hp jumps with an aftermarket header?

I give him the benefit of the doubt. None of you sons of biotches have ene seen a g54b dyno that high. If you have then I eat my words, but all your god damn dyno runs are on stock garbage poo logs. Between that turbo he has, and a header, he should be seeing quite a bit more hp than the average joe.

Settle down.. ;) He's not using any special header.. Just a ported stock one with a T3 flange...

It's also not any conventional MPI, in regards to the runners and plenum..Hell, there's no MPI at all actually.. More like a AIC setup..  The restrictive intake manifold is still there, and still causing Cyl-2&3 leaning..

An aftermarket header will increase BOTH the torque and HP 'gain levels', not just HP..  Make the MPI's runners as short as possible to gain HP over TQ.. Proven on many engine's, why would the 2.6 be different? ;)

I give him the benefit of the doubt. None of you sons of biotches have ene seen a g54b dyno that high. If you have then I eat my words, but all your god damn dyno runs are on stock garbage poo logs. Between that turbo he has, and a header, he should be seeing quite a bit more hp than the average joe.

88WhiteStarion is up there..  ;)

He is still running a stock manifold? ok then that raises the bs flag. Aint no way that piece of crap is gonna give you good results in hp.

Better post a video or something. If it was an aftermarket headerÂAI would believe it, but not a stocker.

As far as mpi, well he is running additional injecto at the y, close enough.

What I'd like to know is how do you run a stock ecu with NO mafs and greddy emanage.

Additional injectors at the Y is not 'close enough' imo.

88whitestarion has one of the best street starquest dynos I've ever seen, and to be honest, the torque curve is pretty similar... except.. this one keeps tq up into the higher rpms (on stock tb at that).

88whitestarion

your car deveserves a thread by itself. Excellent work!

Want a 'simple' 2.6 to copy, have a look at his or Tainter's blue car.

These guys had no problem giving up details. Respect.

What gets me is, if you don't have time to share details, why even bother posting a 'dyno'. What good is that ? Everybody else has.

I'll take the time to hear anybody's 'story' and for him to post his phone contact with an invite would pretty stupid if he was BSing, huh ? If I was anywhere nearby, curiosity would have put me on his doorstep long time.

he probably peeps in on this thread daily, for a good laugh