Dyno sheet

bigmandsm

I live near MD lets meet u can whup on my car and I can tell everyone your not full of it..

I mean Im hoping your legit, I want to see a 400whp starion out here.. but if your slow im gonna whup you.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

june 3rd we rented the track at lebanon vally i will be there with my gsx and the conquest i am bring them both in my trailor i will have foottage i dont mean to sound like a little kid or cocky but no one here knows me here but yet wont to call me a liar i can put up a vid what does that prov it could be anyones car i am considering competing in npoi see how things go on the 3rd till then i am post free

p.s this is anther forum i will chose not to post on to many people here know everything but yet cant get out of 10's i am nhra cert and have ran single digits so think 2 times before opening the mouth

You can be NHRA certified, and have run single digits, but sure as hell not in a 2.6 quest bud...

All I'm saying is stop BSing and just show us a video, of your car, on a dyno, or running at the track. You're pushing more than 400hp? Good then I should see 11's or really low 12's on the video that you post.... Whatever you choose to do, back what you say instead of agruing about it. Don't be a talker, just do the d-a-m-n thing already...

BTW, you can't compare a DSM to a quest, no matter what you do to it...

or a picture of the serious serious damage to the engine that heppened on the dyno. is it fixed already and the engine is broken in already so its gonna be run at the track or is it gonna show up and stay on the trailer.

Hey can I come up and thrash on you during your track time? why you mention MD if your going to NY? Im not trying to dog you mang Im just giving you someone to race with .. since you mentioned MD.. Im on your side dawg... :twisted:

june 3rd we rented the track at lebanon vally i will be there with my gsx and the conquest i am bring them both in my trailor i will have foottage i dont mean to sound like a little kid or cocky but no one here knows me here but yet wont to call me a liar i can put up a vid what does that prov it could be anyones car i am considering competing in npoi see how things go on the 3rd till then i am post free

p.s this is anther forum i will chose not to post on to many people here know everything but yet cant get out of 10's i am nhra cert and have ran single digits so think 2 times before opening the mouth

This'll never happen. Seen this scenario 100 times on other DSM boards, and it'a always the same kinda story and run-around--each time, the guy perpetrating it thinks that he's doing something new.

Makes 1001 statements about his cars, then beats around the bush about giving ANY sort of concrete evidence.

Kid, give it up--we've all seen this game before, and it's pretty sad when you have to make up an imaginary life on the internet in order to make up for your lack of confidence in your real life.

Seek professional help.

has this topic ended or are any facts, videos, pictures, or people visiting this guy happened yet? i'm new to these motors and am still trying to learn about what makes the best power for the buck. i am substocks dad and helped him do his motor this past winter. i admit that i'm not used to turbo engines that make more HP than torque. my nascar block in my awd syclone made over 800 horses, but almost 1000 pounds of torque.

not tryin to stir anything up here, just been following along and wondering if anyone ever verified these dyno sheets. i'm pretty sure i know the answer, but i'm open minded and always trying to learn

les

I would love to see this happen, but come'on. After so long I had to start doubting this. Then the "torque being low due to magor engine failure" comment proved it. I ran the numbers and the HP/TRQ were right where the were supposed to be. So I'm still calling it BS.

Shawn