I need a windshield cheap

ghinckley68

Don't resort to violence. As much as you may want to it's not worth going to jail over. You already started the process with the police. Call them again. This pattern of behavior wont stop with your windshield.

Don't resort to violence. As much as you may want to it's not worth going to jail over. You already started the process with the police. Call them again. This pattern of behavior wont stop with your windshield.

This! As much as you want to whoop his arse, it's not worth it. Those kind of people are garbage and not worth getting your hands dirty.

Best thing is keep on calling the cops. Are you in one of those states that had legalized pot? Because this is a big problem in states like California and Colorado where they can smoke that stuff freely.

I have a friend who has the same problem in his building. It being legal here in the guise of "medicine", fools be having bon fires with that stuff, stinking up the surrounding area.

For those of us that don't smoke it, the smell is offensive. For those that do, they don't realize the smell is offensive and intrusive.

I bet the landlord may not like pot being smoked in his building like that. You can always go down that route as well. And you can also gather some support from other tenants. That way, it's not just you complaining.

Nope the landlord would not due a thing and I quote "he pays his rent", did call the cops but it may take a while for it to work thru the system. This TX so yea not legalized.

But with out a windshield the car is totaled so any body know where one is.

Since you're in Texas I'd say hit up Mark Wade, Burton on this site and others. He's lives somewhere around Seguin and I recall he had several used windshields. I have new ones but you can't afford shipping.

I know this isn't about advice, but the landlord needs to provide adequate and safe housing, and while pot is one thing, violence towards tenants is another.

Thats definitley true. The people that live above me have crazy fights. For hours on end. I had done everything from talking directly to them to calling the cops. Finally I went to the complex and told them "I have made numerous complaints with you and the police but nothing gets done. It is your responsibility to handle the situation which you have failed to do so. Therefore I want out of my lease."

The complex then got off their butts and basically told the people if there were any more complaints against them they were going to be evicted.

Do the same with your complex after they replace your windshield. It's easier to move than to battle with crappy neighbors.

Not to mention that even though weed is not really a serious drug, most apartments in non legal states require a non drug use agreement signed a

Edited by Turbo Cary

Geez is this the NARC squad? I'm kinda glad some of you guys aren't my neighbors, calling the cops because you smell some greens... sigh. Getting the cops involved will usually not lead to a good outcome. Threatening somebody's freedom over something that small, people react strongly to that.

Weed is also legal in a lot of states now, some incense or spraying some Febreeze around will solve the problem. If the landlord doesn't care then there's almost no chance of getting the guy kicked out. The car's going to be sitting out there, better off not having to worry about it. I guess that's out the window at this point though...

Edited by Fuze
  • Like 1

Hey I burn and so do my upstairs neighbors. I only made complaints about noise. I dont give a damn if anyones trappin. Just be quiet about it.

AAAAHHHHH noise complaint? OK, kinda different. Cops may not roll up with a SWAT team for that. Good luck dude, no offense. Probably a few guys in TX with some spares.

Edited by Fuze

• 2 weeks later...

That's what parts cars are for. Hence the word "parts" lol .

Glad you found one man . Becoming a task in some areas of the country.