Merry Christmas

88351wtsi

Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy, safe, and healthy new year. Prayers still going up for or friend Shelby and others fighting for their health and the men and women fighting for our country that will be away from their families during the holidays. I hope we can all find something to be thankful for and remember those that are less fortunate than we are, like the ones who drive Kia, Hyundai and other non Starquest cars, lol. Sorry I had to try and lighten the mood I was almost depressing myself. But Seriously if you are able to read this you are fortunate because there are so many with so much less. God bless you and yours.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good boost, here and there, when no one is looking, or when everyone is looking, whatever floats your boat and keeps you from getting pulled over. Oh and enjoy your Starquests. I just spend a pile o'cash to get a modern twin turbo 400hp monster in the garage and it's not as fun as my conquest.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good boost, here and there, when no one is looking, or when everyone is looking, whatever floats your boat and keeps you from getting pulled over. Oh and enjoy your Starquests. I just spend a pile o'cash to get a modern twin turbo 400hp monster in the garage and it's not as fun as my conquest.

Chip the reason is one you bought and the other one you built with your own hands and in doing so

that helped you become the man you are today

I wish all of you a wonderful Christmas Holiday and a special thank you to the OP

I know my life has become so much more blessed because of this site and it's members ,

God bLESS YOU ALL

• Like 1

Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy, safe, and healthy new year. Prayers still going up for or friend Shelby and others fighting for their health and the men and women fighting for our country that will be away from their families during the holidays. I hope we can all find something to be thankful for and remember those that are less fortunate than we are, like the ones who drive Kia, Hyundai and other non Starquest cars, lol. Sorry I had to try and lighten the mood I was almost depressing myself. But Seriously if you are able to read this you are fortunate because there are so many with so much less. God bless you and yours.

Well said!!

Merry Christmas everyone.

Merry Christmas to everyone..and to all a good night....I have had a great year fixing my 86 and gathering all the parts that I need for my 87..Thanks to everyone who helped me buy the stuff I want for my 87.....thanks to this SQC for making it all possible . thanks to the venders who make it possible to keep it stock or develop new products to replace the old or update to new..Lots of good stuff this year...........buy it before it becomes N/La..........and HAPPY NEW YEAR :D :D :D :D :D