Crappy Neighbors...

Who has one? Or are you it? lol. I had an encounter this AM with a neighbor three houses down. My son left his car parked in front of their house when he came home in the evening.

Wife and I with the little ones were driving by his car and noticed this lady had ram SUV'S to the rear bumper of my Kid's Civic. She was unloading her suv, clearly she parked against his rear bumper on purpose.

So I stopped to look and made it very obvious I was staring. I was gonna politely say something but she was obviously ignoring me. As I drove away I tell my wife "she hit his car on purpose". And the lady hears me and blurts out "WHAT THE F**K IS YOUR PROBLEM MOTHERF****!"

So I slammed the brakes and this moronic woman continues to blurt out obscenities. I politely told her stop cursing and pointed out to her that she's hitting my kids car. Her husband comes out and says there is no damage. She busts out with "next time park in front of your house".

I inform this stupid person she doesn't own the street. Obviously non of this is deescalating the situation. So wife and I tell them to have a nice day and drive away. But they felt they needed to have the last word and kept repeating to park elsewhere.

I was so mad I wanted to punch these people. It's really hard to let something like that go. But I know it's not worth it. If a bus were to hit these people I can't say I would feel bad for them! lol

Edited by louswheel

I know the kind of people that you're talking about. They basically feel that the curb front is also their property.

I usually just tell them to go f*** themselves, otherwise I'll do it for them.

Wife told me to leave it alone because we have ghetto low class worthless people as neighbors. In three years, we dont know anyone because its just one of those antisocial neighborhoods.

But darn it I'm so mad!

you could call the police if you wanted to escalate the situation......most places have ordinances dictating how far away they must park from another vehicle

the police would then inform that they indeed do not own the curb

of course retaliation is inevitable ...but these people are d****

Who has one? Or are you it? lol. I had an encounter this AM with a neighbor three houses down. My son left his car parked in front of their house when he came home in the evening.

Wife and I with the little ones were driving by his car and noticed this lady had ram SUV'S to the rear bumper of my Kid's Civic. She was unloading her suv, clearly she parked against his rear bumper on purpose.

So I stopped to look and made it very obvious I was staring. I was gonna politely say something but she was obviously ignoring me. As I drove away I tell my wife "she hit his car on purpose". And the lady hears me and blurts out "WHAT THE F**K IS YOUR PROBLEM MOTHERF****!"

So I slammed the brakes and this moronic woman continues to blurt out obscenities. I politely told her stop cursing and pointed out to her that she's hitting my kids car. Her husband comes out and says there is no damage. She busts out with "next time park in front of your house".

I inform this stupid person she doesn't own the street. Obviously non of this is deescalating the situation. So wife and I tell them to have a nice day and drive away. But they felt they needed to have the last word and kept repeating to park elsewhere.

I was so mad I wanted to punch these people. It's really hard to let something like that go. But I know it's not worth it. If a bus were to hit these people I can't say I would feel bad for them! lol

I don't like when people park in front of my house, but I always remind myself I don't own the street. Unless your HOA says no parking in front of other poeple's houses they are crazy. I would have simply gotten out and snapped a picture of the contact and called the insurance company. Easy day. They pay. If you're lucky their insurance goes up, and your kid gets a paint job, at least on his bumper.

Edited by chiplee

Don't get mad get even. Put zip ties on their CV axles, wheel weights on their drive shafts or rims, nothing that causes major damages but definitely f's with them. Maybe poop on their lawn?

In all seriousness though take pictures and stuff if it happens again.

Don't you drive a tow-truck? Just saying...............

Jimmy

He does and the city gives him tickets for parking it in front of his house.

Your neighborhood doesn't have alot of parking. I can see why people would get upset when you park in front of their house. Doesn't give them the right to retaliate though.

He does and the city gives him tickets for parking it in front of his house.

Your neighborhood doesn't have alot of parking. I can see why people would get upset when you park in front of their house. Doesn't give them the right to retaliate though.

Have Truck

Will Tow

To undisclosed location :ph34r:

you could call the police if you wanted to escalate the situation......most places have ordinances dictating how far away they must park from another vehicle

the police would then inform that they indeed do not own the curb

of course retaliation is inevitable ...but these people are d****

Yeah, they are d***$! To the 10th power! Last time I called LAPD to report multiple gun shots, took them 3 hours to respond. Can you imagine if I call for a neighbor dispute? To deescalate the situation, I'll let it be... for now.

I don't like when people park in front of my house, but I always remind myself I don't own the street. Unless your HOA says no parking in front of other poeple's houses they are crazy. I would have simply gotten out and snapped a picture of the contact and called the insurance company. Easy day. They pay. If you're lucky their insurance goes up, and your kid gets a paint job, at least on his bumper.

Wife was one step ahead, she took pics. Just in case.

I can understand the whole parking in front of "my house" thing. But it is public streets and they have a whole driveway that is EMPTY! They did it just to be d***$!

I get people park in front of my house and leave their cars their for 2 weeks at a time.

I could be a prick and relocate their cars with the tow truck. But that's not nice.... we've been down this route once!

Have Truck

Will Tow

To undisclosed location :ph34r:

lol my Dad did that once or twice with people who would park blocking our shops driveway. He once put a guys car in the middle of the road, blocking traffic, he then poured a gallon of used diesel oil all over his car and then just a few sprinkles of dirt here and there!

Guy had left his car blocking us and it was over an hour. He comes back to where he thought he left his car and sees a tow truck instead! then he sees his car and comes into the shop to complain. It was comical.

People like this arent worth your energy, imo. They will just get you down to their level of crazy if you let em. I tend to "kill em with kindness" and keep my attitude overly positive with them and they dont seem to know what to do with that type of response, which in turn gives me a chuckle.
  • Like 1

I have a neighbor that every morning early like 4:45 am he empties

his lunch trash out the door of his car right on the ground.

i started to pick it up and set it on his door step of his apartment.

he still does it. i have done this 3 times so far but he does not learn.

he is like 60 years old. works for the fire dept. he complains about

everyone's car especially if it sits in one spot for too long.

hate to complain to the apartment complex management but they

dont seem to be too proactive either.

I would just leave it alone and let it die down for a few weeks making sure your son doesnt park in front of their house again. And after a while when its been mostly forgotten abouf, go over in the middle of the night and do some of those things mentioned like add some wheel weights. Or zip ties on the driveshaft. Loosen the valve stem on a tire so it will leak air sort of slowly. Do they have painted wheels. Pour some brake fluid on them at the bottom so it looks like a dog pissed on it.

One time someone parked in front of my car in the mall parking lot actually hitting up against my bumper....I let the air out of one of the tires with the tool that removes the valve from the valve stem.

Got some revenge without really doing any damage.

Jerry L.

I'd video tape the littering and hit social media with it, embarrass him

^^^This and tag it to his Fire Dept. On facebook or whatever social media you choose, so that they know just what an inconsiderate butt hole they have working there.

Some of you guys are offering up some really bad advice that could result in charges being filed against the OP. Something tells me if these people are trashy enough to act like he describes, the retaliation will only make this escalate and get worse. He and his wife have pictures, they can file a complaint if it's warranted. I understand the desire for retaliation, but sometimes you have to be "the adult".

BC_99

Never mess with someone's car regardless of what they did. Be a man and take the high road.

I would have left it alone. Snapped some pics but not talked to them. Once confronted then the crazies know who you are and what your cars look like. Best to remain anonymous with people like that.

^^^This and tag it to his Fire Dept. On facebook or whatever social media you choose, so that they know just what an inconsiderate butt hole they have working there.

Some of you guys are offering up some really bad advice that could result in charges being filed against the OP. Something tells me if these people are trashy enough to act like he describes, the retaliation will only make this escalate and get worse. He and his wife have pictures, they can file a complaint if it's warranted. I understand the desire for retaliation, but sometimes you have to be "the adult".

BC_99

Haha, yeah. But I take it for what it is, day dreaming wishes and nit something I'd actually do. Though defeating their front door step would be funny!

Trashy people are not worth the trouble. They just bring you down if you allow them. Best to walk away. My son's car is a bit of a beater so it didn't bother me as much.

In the world we live today, you never know what kind of crazy people you may come across. When I see news report about people getting killed over silly arguments makes me wonder if we as humans are devolving? Internet has not made people better humans, so much hate and disgusting acts proudly displayed for the world to see.