Conquest on Regular Car Reviews

Fanta

Its cool that he did a video on our car but I honestly don't like this guy's videos. I've tried watching them before and I just cant enjoy them. Its so cynical, lacking in information, and biased towards one viewpoint that I just get nothing from it.

Its less of a car review and more of one mans jaded opinion about that specific car.

Its cool that he did a video on our car but I honestly don't like this guy's videos. I've tried watching them before and I just cant enjoy them. Its so cynical, lacking in information, and biased towards one viewpoint that I just get nothing from it.

Its less of a car review and more of one mans jaded opinion about that specific car.

I agree juan hunnid percent

I love RCR's videos. Don't think of it as a review, just entertainment. Slightly informative, sometimes offensive, and always off the wall crazy.

There are dozens of car review sites, videos and all that. All very conventional. So its actually fun to see a different approach. I agree, not exactly a review, but thats fine.

Also, the 740il video has convinced me I need a 7 series.

There are dozens of car review sites, videos and all that. All very conventional. So its actually fun to see a different approach. I agree, not exactly a review, but thats fine.

Yeah. The thing with sarcasm is that some ppl don't see the sarcasm.

He does pretty entertaining (outrageous, dirty, and ranty) yet surprisingly factual reviews - also have a new perspective on chicago

enjoy

I do agree that the point about how Fast & Furious and car shows foster a culture of cars that aren't really useful as cars anymore

lol posted by others already, jk

delete post if you want

Edited by Squrlsquash

Congrats and well represented. I could not finish the video he reminds me of a know it all and more than you college student that loves to hear himself talk. Probably just an act but annoying all the same. And wow is he ignorant about so much.

Also, the 740il video has convinced me I need a 7 series.

man I totally agree the 7 series turbo Volvo's were what Volvo's were all about one of the finest cars on the road , oh ya they also had a truck motor ,BTFI23 used rod brgs wider then our main brgs , and

biger then gm and ford v8 main brgs