Why we chose what we chose....are screen names

I really feel I should have put more thought in to it.

I didn't think I would be on here for 14 years with the name I chose.

well I thought that because the car was an import I would be battling

all the domestic haters.

Edited by importwarrior

if i remember correctly i was HMonsta ( nick name ) that changed to HMonstarion from a monster yellow starion i was building til katrina took it :angry: then intercooledflatty - 85.5's are factory intercooled ( some don't know :lol: ) then Olive8 - Olive Grey V8. but most just refer to me as d*** :P

thought i was hot shhhit when first got my car, it had a built motor and a 19cturbo. pretty simple lol.. but now i use the same screen name on any forum im on. ive been offered to change my name here but it is how people know me. Edited by 19cturbo

I was quick88tsi like 15 years ago, couldn't ever get logged back on. Started new with Idriftjunk, cause I use to drift junk... But then I made in nice, got some corvette parts installed in my conquest and there you have it.

My first quest was/is a red 87 and my cat was sitting there staring at me wanting attention as she did.

words just came out.

Fuze QM8 was/is my old graffiti name from the 90's. At the time I signed up for the first SQ forum I joined, nobody ever called me anything but that in real life.

ES is what some folks call me, short for Esteban (given in HS Spanish class) Spanish version of my name Steve. Turbo because I love turbos actually had this screen name on other forums before I even owned a quest. 4 because in that forum ESTurbo was taken.