I HATE IT when

JohnnyWadd

Just had a thought , Cal308 drove Valeries 1uzee v8 powered 89 Conquest to Mesquite "2'' and back in 2011 and RAVED ABOUT IT ! and it's sure as hell NOT a real Starion ! LOL ! what a hypocrite ! LOL ! :D

I'm with this guy ^^^^^ :)

Nah, there are some that should be censored because they do not have the discipline to censor themselves.

I am talking about censoring vulgarity,ignorance, etc, not censorship just because you have the authority to.

I got love for all of you.. .. Even Cal. Every single person I have meet / talked to is great. Sure we all have our hang ups but if you really put the same rules on yourself then who cares.

I only see things go arye in that no one truly has any malice towards one another, just some take stuff allot harder then others. I'm sure I have developed a few haters around here. I'm sure I have provoked some stuff. I'm sure people hate my grammer and spelling ( I am sorry about that I really do try) The only thing I would be sorry about any of that is if I have put a burden on the admins to edit, sensor, modrate.

While we all look at them, mod them / not mod them, drive them, use them, want them for diffrent things......... we do share a common blood line of car, and lets face it. WE ARE ALL WE HAVE WHEN IT COMES TO PARTS, SUPPORT, FIXING ECT. So while I don't expect everyone to be perfect (O wait yes I do) I digress.... that is obviously never going to happen. But we are all we got so were going to have to live with it.

I got love for all of you.. .. Even Cal. Every single person I have meet / talked to is great. Sure we all have our hang ups but if you really put the same rules on yourself then who cares.

I only see things go arye in that no one truly has any malice towards one another, just some take stuff allot harder then others. I'm sure I have developed a few haters around here. I'm sure I have provoked some stuff. I'm sure people hate my grammer and spelling ( I am sorry about that I really do try) The only thing I would be sorry about any of that is if I have put a burden on the admins to edit, sensor, modrate.

While we all look at them, mod them / not mod them, drive them, use them, want them for diffrent things......... we do share a common blood line of car, and lets face it. WE ARE ALL WE HAVE WHEN IT COMES TO PARTS, SUPPORT, FIXING ECT. So while I don't expect everyone to be perfect (O wait yes I do) I digress.... that is obviously never going to happen. But we are all we got so were going to have to live with it.

I totally agree with what you say about not holding grudges against any one person on this site,,

I personaly have no problems with any one, even those few 100 that don't always agree with me ,

part of our problem comes from the fact we all come from diff times and diff parts of the country

and the fact that our world is some times very different from another persons view of that same world , our own experiances ,veriy greatly and what we think is the norm is not the same as anothers

one of the most imposible things we are faced with is trying to see the world from anothers eyes , heck we have no idea what we our selves look like let alone how some one else thinks :)

all in all I think this site does a very good job , as far as moderation that has to be done, with out rules we end up with a mod such as the mob of bike riders we just watches,, taken as individuales each of those bikers is most likely a likeable guy but as a pack they are animals , but the same is true of most groups

the negative stuff gets the attention

the world LOVES this ^... effed up society we live in. people strive on drama cause they have NO LIFE and most are just oxygen thieves scrounging around the planet looking to suck the life out of someone else acting like a virus, do you understand Morpheus ?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You know what I hate? When thread gets locked, but a mod comes in and adds more comments to poke at people who can't poke back.

I'm sure I'm part of the problem in some of these threads. I've gone rounds with Cal and a couple others from time to time. I call it like I see it, and if I see someone copping an attitude with me or a friend, I'm gonna cop one back and continue to do it as long as they want to have attitude with me and play their little games.

So, for those of you who've gotten as sick of my posts towards Cal as they have gotten of Cal's posts to everyone else, I apologize. I am more a part of the problem than I am the solution when it comes to this sort of stuff, but that's just who I be LOL.

You know what I hate? When thread gets locked, but a mod comes in and adds more comments to poke at people who can't poke back.

...................................................................................................

I can asure you pokeing at any one was the furthest thing from my mind , BUT CORRECTING WRONG OR MISLEADING INFOMATION WAS NOT

my screen says - this topic is locked but YOU have perminsion to make a comment if you so desire

so I choice not to end a topic on the wrong info being posted , not to take a poke at any one in particular