PF13 Picture Thread

nomad

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll231/nomad1856/PF13/P7063799_zps46fafce0.jpg

Dude, lotto mart is just a few blocks from the house. Next redlight up is the street I live on. Shoulda dropped by. Been sitting home watching it rain for the last few days.

Maybe next year life will settle down and I'll be able to get to this meet. Always wanted to go but something always comes up to prevent me from going.

Nice cars. Looks like a fun time.

Great post NOMAD! Glad to see you run 100% gas at the Lotto Mart. That's all I run now. If the rain breaks, I'll run mine around the neighborhood today. Have a safe trip back.

Great pics Lee...It was great seeing everyone and I had a good time. Car did OK....started to run 210 on the interstate once I got closer to home. Oil residue all over the lower timing cover and alternator...No clue where its coming from. Got 27.4 mpg on the way home, very happy about that. Big thanks to Mike for helping me with my car, We got several small issues sorted out. Can't wait to go back next year.

glad to see Big John got my old truck up and running again , it finaly made a PF meet even if I didn't ,,good job John

too bad you never got to drive it with 3:90's in the rear

any way it was good to see the ol thing :) but what i'd like to know is how John thinks about how it drives ;) , lol it wasn't built as a show car

and that brings up I'd like to give big props to all the guys there lots of very talented people there for sure

but why are the old guys the only ones that love a sleeper lol

Honest... I was here, actually, still am really. Had some new adventures, a few of us ran the "Devils Triangle." Hadn't done that before. Also got in our trip up & down the "the tail." (unfortunately, missed do'n "Area 32," didn't happen this year; probably due to the weather."'Renewed acquaintances, & formed new lasting bonds! Weather has been as best, "A Beast," both coming, here, & looks to be the same in leaving": RAIN, RAIN, STORM, STORM, & RAIN... w/ a partial sighting of "SUN." Still, GOOD to be here again, & already looking forward to next year!

OH YES!... Tom's Tradition: "Saturday Night GO-KARTS!" Ralley On!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by kidjc

I had fun everyone!

First freaking PF in the 8 years I've been around, that I actually have made it WITH a Starion!

PS - as for the muddiness, well, what else are mudflaps for? :lol:

Put ~620 miles round trip. Car didn't skip a single beat.

Edited by Fanta

Bluecook and I knew PF was not in the cards this year so I tried to avoid even reading the threads about it. Really missed seeing everyone. It appears there was a good turnout and everyone had a great time.

There is light at the end of the tunnel for Bluecook and college. He will be graduating this year. YAHOO!!! My wallet says "Halleluiah!"

Hopefully our schedules will allow us to see you guys next year.

Hope everyone made it home safe and sound.

Later,

RG

Great time guys! Made it home safe, will get pics up later- tired! But had an AWESOME Time!

Dad