Drift Footage

Scotty Dont

Ryan Bell is in the s13 and Matt Field in the S14

Those guys are pretty good, it's time for me to starting drifiting closer to other cars and walls. I was taking it easy as it was actually my first time tandeming.

More vid to come for sure, I am installing a hydro e brake and selling off my starion wheels to get 18s. Im going to try and rep SQC hard lol

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8432/7841388846_c1cf23da44_o.jpg

Edited by Scotty Dont

one dude in a an e30 went into the k-wall hard haha moved the wall out about 7 feet or so. Scott was throwing down hard all night. With a tune and the hydro the car will be close to untouchable as far as street cars up here.

I would rather go fast in a forward direction!!! Instead of burning up a perfectly good set of tires going sideways, sloshing Engine oil side to side not allowing the pick up tube to pick up the alloted amount of oil as to not spin a Rod or Main Bearing. I still, to this day can't see why you guys do it (drifting). Doesn't get me off?. Maybe you guys need to race each other outright, instead of wasting tires and engines going sideways???

Bill

Edited by Caliber308

Maybe if your not contributing you can leave it alone.

O.K. I will try and be more compassionate when responding to posts as I hope others will be towards me.

Thanks,

Bill

It seems this didnt last very long

Edited by 19cturbo
  • Like 1

I would rather go fast in a forward direction!!! Instead of burning up a perfectly good set of tires going sideways, sloshing Engine oil side to side not allowing the pick up tube to pick up the alloted amount of oil as to not spin a Rod or Main Bearing. I still, to this day can't see why you guys do it (drifting). Doesn't get me off?. Maybe you guys need to race each other outright, instead of wasting tires and engines going sideways???

Bill

Dont talk down about things you know NOTHING about... nor have the ablity to do.

Edited by Convette

some people cant see the skill involved,and everyone thinks they can do it..

SKILL...... in burning up a set of perfectly good tires????? SKILL...in blowing the hell out of a engine???? It doesn't take SKILL to do either one of those things. "I'm gonna go sideways around a track and burn rubber" So..... Members who drift their cars should think about taking up Road Racing.....That takes SKILL.

Bill

Edited by Caliber308

Bill idk what you look like, but you sound like...

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w239/johnboy9788/482968_431037330289244_636788322_n.jpg

Like it says above your avatar: "I use to drift junk". Just keep it up with your new car and it will come full circle.

Bill