What did you get for Christmas

JAinsworth

I wanted a set of headphones because I work 2nd shift, come home, watch tv for a while then go to bed. Pam gets up at 5am every morning to go to work and the tv would wake her up, hence the need for the headphones. All I got to say now is Bose AE2's are awesome. Cruising the net and wearing out Pandora right now. Life is good.

Jimmy

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahw man I wanted some Bose headphones for work. I got an outcast horizon's aluminum radio bezel, three auto meter phantom gauges for it, a rear strut tower brace with a battery tray and battery relocation kit for the quest, a shirt, some keneth Cole black smell good stuff, and a chick fil a gift card. ^_^

i didnt get much but everything i got is very useful

im kinda partcial to my new zippo, couldnt get a good pic but yea

http://i998.photobucket.com/albums/af108/scooterdude92/zippo.jpg

and i got alot of usefule tools, pry bars, my pully with a sleeve on the inside and outside were it contacts crank seal, wire stripers, leather gloves, socket orginizers, one big pry bar,metrig drill bits, and twisted metric rachet wrenchs

http://i998.photobucket.com/albums/af108/scooterdude92/presents.jpg

been a pretty good christmas hope yall have had a good one also, thers 4 inches of snow on the ground here and more comin, so im goin to play

I got my inversion table, a window clip to hold my phone in the truck so I can see the gps on it instead of leaving it in my lap, two front mats for the truck so the winter snow stops soaking my carpet (I hate black interiors btw, shows everything), $100 from my rents, $100 from my mother in-law, some under armour that will be going back (I get it that for free at work), Tiesto Magikal Journey CD, Boondock Saints DVD, a set of quality carbide step drillbits, and a tire inflation head for the compressor so I can stop guessing how much air I have put in the tires.

The biggest thing I got is a new EOTech for my M4 because my last one got damaged.

http://www.eotech-inc.com/images/product/553Black.jpg

I got my inversion table, a window clip to hold my phone in the truck so I can see the gps on it instead of leaving it in my lap, two front mats for the truck so the winter snow stops soaking my carpet (I hate black interiors btw, shows everything), $100 from my rents, $100 from my mother in-law, some under armour that will be going back (I get it that for free at work), Tiesto Magikal Journey CD, Boondock Saints DVD, a set of quality carbide step drillbits, and a tire inflation head for the compressor so I can stop guessing how much air I have put in the tires.

The biggest thing I got is a new EOTech for my M4 because my last one got damaged.

http://www.eotech-inc.com/images/product/553Black.jpg

what is the EOtech? im not familiar with that.

I got some kitchenware stuff, and a pizza baking stone. Partly because I think my GF likes my cooking and wants me to do it all the time.

For the record, Bose STANDS for quality. Geez, some people...

I got some kitchenware stuff, and a pizza baking stone. Partly because I think my GF likes my cooking and wants me to do it all the time.

For the record, Bose STANDS for quality. Geez, some people...

That's the EXACT reason why I got the boyfriend a couple cooking books and a new set of nice kitchen knives!!... lol

I got a really nice Nikon camera to take to car shows/events. And the boyfriend and I got a bag full of car cleaning stuff from his sister's family...

But, honestly, the best thing that I've "gotten" so far, was the chance to see the boys open their gifts and play all evening with their toys. Kids on xmas are just priceless, even if they're not mine.

Edited by Taz

I got some pretty cool "stuff" but i have to say spending time with my brother i havent seen for over a year, my pops, step mom, sister, my baby niece and brand new nephew are the best gifts i could have. Looking forward to flying up to wisconsin thursday to spend time with my girl before she deploys to Iraq.

i got cool elmur fudd hat........love it. since i hate being inside,,,i need to cut some more wood for heat.... Edited by JAinsworth

Hmmm - a Soundblaster Audigy sound card, a Harmon Karmon reciever/headunit for the surround sound I've been building ( with guidance from my dad up in Ohio ), some clothes, gift cards, and snow ( I was wanting a white Christmas haha )

Insanity,

EOTech is a manufacturer of optics for close quarters combat optics. The sighting system I got is for a rig I use at work, for play. It uses holographic technology so you can accurately shoot during CQB. My rig is set up for both CQB (most common for my needs) and out to 100 yards. IMO it is the best thing I can get for what I need. http://www.eotech-inc.com/

Christmas has been pretty good to me this year. In return I've been pretty good to myself. ;)

From the parents, sister, and uncle:

*Numerous iTunes gift cards

*Some money

*A pocket oscilloscope

*Portable speakers for my iPod to use in the shop

From the girlfriend:

*Another iTunes gift card :lol:

*A coconut. It was supposed to be two... in a bra (don't ask)

*Some candy

*A hat rack (because I needed one)

*A case of Dr. Pepper made with cane sugar

From myself:

*A Hobart 187 MIG welder

*A complete socket and ratchet set

*Shocks for the pickup truck

*Quieter mufflers for the pickup truck

*An X-Pipe for the truck

*And sound insulation for whenever I get around to replacing the headliner

I should note that half of this wouldn't be possible if I hadn't finally sold my 2004 Chevy Malibu after replacing it with the truck. Otherwise I'm not this casual with money. :lol:

i got presents like usual but the biggest thing was being able to skype(video call) with my older bro who is deployed on the other side of the world.

turned the laptop right in front of the tv so we can watch a basketball game together. that's the good stuff

maf translator and gm 3" maf.

about 200 dollars from everyone

a new hat

some skull candy headphones (oh no those suck too)

some honda lanyards

and just a bunch of little stuff like candy and whatever

Well my Xmas time luck on the poker machines continues on again this year , hit a $3,000 jackpot at my local Smiths grocery store yesterday on my way to get my girlfriends mother a cheese cake and tonight it continued at the Texas station with first a $1300 jackpot then another $800 15 minutes later , on a ROLL ! :) , oh shirts,a 67 Corvette toy car that plays rock"n"roll and a flashlight that zaps the user.

i had a wonderful xmas with my wife and kids and my daughter got a playstation move with eyepet she played it for hours loved it. I love seeing the innocence in children too bad they grow up and talk back. LOL!

http://home.comcast.net/~Komeuppance/Xmas2010presents.jpg

This is what I got, just from my wife.

Well my Xmas time luck on the poker machines continues on again this year , hit a $3,000 jackpot at my local Smiths grocery store yesterday on my way to get my girlfriends mother a cheese cake and tonight it continued at the Texas station with first a $1300 jackpot then another $800 15 minutes later , on a ROLL ! :) , oh shirts,a 67 Corvette toy car that plays rock"n"roll and a flashlight that zaps the user.

Cash money!!

-Robert

Hmmm - a Soundblaster Audigy sound card, a Harmon Karmon reciever/headunit for the surround sound I've been building ( with guidance from my dad up in Ohio ), some clothes, gift cards, and snow ( I was wanting a white Christmas haha )

Justin, you got snow? We didn't see anything but rain :(