Who are the REAL mods of SQC?

Coke

I fear no good will come of this......

Like I said, no good came of this.....now folks are po'ed at each other, taking sides, and starting animosity which split many from here to begin with...

This site is fine the way it is...Jimmy is doing his job well and I feel this thread serves no purpose anylonger and should be gone...

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just don't get offended by anything...like me. Then you don't have to forgive, apologize, or complain...or urn to another forum..(cause you won't get banned)..all you have to do is post and keep posting because you don't care what other people do or say....and it will help if you throw some purple in the mix.

Like I said, no good came of this.....now folks are po'ed at each other, taking sides, and starting animosity which split many from here to begin with...

This site is fine the way it is...Jimmy is doing his job well and I feel this thread serves no purpose anylonger and should be gone...

i agree with you roberto...i have been here for 3 years even tho it says i joined in 2010, i lurked daily from 2007 up until i got my quest and i feel no need to be a mod or anything why...whats the perpose of wanting to be a mod, theres not that many regular users on here to have more than their is now, and jimmy does a great job so just let it be and keep this crap from splitting our little community up wich i doubt it will because i know were all more mature than that, and this brings me back to saying like ive said before that some of you act like attention deprived snitching little biyotch 5th grade girls

-Curt

Edited by scooterdude92

DAH MODS R DAH BST PART UF DIS HAER FORUM DEY AWLWAIGHS TAK CRAP FRUM ME AN DAH BF SO GIV EM A BRAIK EVEN DOH MAH CAH IZ FSTR DEN ENEE UF UR MULLTMOBYLES DUNT AKT LYK ET EYNT DAH TRUF CUZ U KNO VTEC PWNS ALLLLLLLLLLLL! WARE MAH GURL TAZZYBABY? I MIZZZ U DOLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

So, Instead of Me agreeing with SOME posts... and getting this thread locked let me get try something... Hey Caliber- You want to try again to be friends? Can you handle it? How about we take a vote to get you back into 2.6litre?

Oh I think the moderation of this site is just fine. But I'm an tail at times.. ^^^^ see above ^^^

Seriously Cal. want to do it?

Dad

So, Instead of Me agreeing with SOME posts... and getting this thread locked let me get try something... Hey Caliber- You want to try again to be friends? Can you handle it? How about we take a vote to get you back into 2.6litre?

Oh I think the moderation of this site is just fine. But I'm an tail at times.. ^^^^ see above ^^^

Seriously Cal. want to do it?

Dad

I'm game. I saw the light. Sometimes I should shut up instead of speak up ;) I had a kind of "awakening" at the Mesquite meet. Dad, if you can make it next year to Mesquite,I'm sure we would have a fun time conversing about Starquests with each other and slamming down a few. ;)

Bill

Edited by Caliber308

I'm game. I saw the light. Sometimes I should shut up instead of speak up ;) I had a kind of "awakening" at the Mesquite meet. Dad, if you can make it next year to Mesquite,I'm sure we would have a fun time conversing about Starquests with each other and slamming down a few. ;)

Bill

+1 Now this is what we are all about- and what an influence a mod like Jimmy Has!

I'm Game Bill! Never know- might just show up and darken your doorstep!

Dad

If you guys have been around as long as some of us, remember this? Speed Kills, Drive a Honda, Live Forever. That was the Montra of Ryddler's first site, before SQC. Live long and Prosper my fair StarQuestrians.

If you guys have been around as long as some of us, remember this? Speed Kills, Drive a Honda, Live Forever. That was the Montra of Ryddler's first site, before SQC. Live long and Prosper my fair StarQuestrians.

Well spoken bud. Seems like a lifetime ago since ryddler's first site. I miss some of the old icons. Like Jay Kolda or something like that?? Whatever happened to him and his site? I'm sure some vets remember the pic of him posing on the hood :D

Btw I can't help but notice the join date of some whiners ;)

Edited by psu_Crash

+1 Now this is what we are all about- and what an influence a mod like Jimmy Has!

I'm Game Bill! Never know- might just show up and darken your doorstep!

Dad

I guess I am wrong...Some good did come from this afterall......Heck I'd buy the beers for you guys....:)

You sir are right, but in person we all get along and everyone has a good time. The site just keeps us busy between meets. :P

I had fun meeting all the Starquest owners in person, and can't wait until next year to meet with them again in Mesquite. Hey Scooter, Maybe next year you will run into that old man again on Fremont st. in front of Mickey Finns. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bill

Edited by Caliber308

After I stepped down from being a mod back in '05, Ryddler told me I could come back any time.... hmmm.... http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif

Lay down that banstick Marc!

Hey Andrew/(UL) wanna start mostarquests back up? lmao

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA fat chance, but at least you asked. ;)

• 1 month later...

This thread is dumb....

just kidding

I agree with the intent of this thread. If your looking for moderators stepping down to nominate someone then let me be the first... Ulrich should be considered. He would respond well to the insta-hate from that comes with the position and generally has a balanced mind.