My House Burned Down

Tman

its a sad sad day for the fout family

at 4 summin today our house burnt too the ground lost everything but no one was hurt but lost everything the sq is ok was in garage and garage didnt burn

yes i had insurance but cant remember how much i have and unsure it will cover all im at the inlaws on dialup soo wont be around much

to all that is waiting on parts from me i will get them out as soon as i can

if anyone needs too get ahold of me email me nd i will try to get back to you asap or if you have my number u can text me (no cell coverage at the inlaws ) but planning on sleeping in garage and leavig the wife and kids at inlaws

more to come and pics later

thanks all

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be thankful everyone is ok, I broke my son's wrist today by accident, and I must say, I'd rather lose material items than endure loved ones in physical pain.

If you need anything, or if you want me to check to see if I have a parts that are the same as people have bought from you, and I can mail it to them for you, let me know.

Stay positive.

Tom...I am so sorry brother...contact the Salvation Army they can help with the basics for now..clothes, toothbrushes etc...My prayers are with you and your family...

Sincerely Roberto

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?rlz=1T4RNSN_enUS392US393&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=portsmouth+ohio+salvation+army&fb=1&gl=us&hq=salvation+army&hnear=Portsmouth,+OH&cid=15673250715083070780

I'm so sorry to hear that.. I've been thru 3 lost homes in my youth and its crumbling and makes you thank god for what you got and that you still have your family. You will be in our prayers and you need to give us your paypal for donations. If you need anything let me know.