$15 dollar air damn

lew39

hey found this bumper cover in junkyard yesterday. said id give him 15 bucks for it and home it went. anyhow cut it in half.lol , drilled in couple brackets out of a old big screen tv. lol. and mounted her up. when i was done i thought hey this doesnt look that bad. looks better than it did i quess. just wanted to know what you guys think. im going to put a "300 dollar" one on when i paint but for now..... ugggggggggg i dont know how to attach the pics. there in my gallery

hey found this bumper cover in junkyard yesterday. said id give him 15 bucks for it and home it went. anyhow cut it in half.lol , drilled in couple brackets out of a old big screen tv. lol. and mounted her up. when i was done i thought hey this doesnt look that bad. looks better than it did i quess. just wanted to know what you guys think. im going to put a "300 dollar" one on when i paint but for now..... ugggggggggg i dont know how to attach the pics. there in my gallery

Here you go.

http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/uploads/1272912098/med_gallery_16942_662_25531.jpg

Ummmmmmmmmmmm, Miata styling on a SQ????? :unsure: Your car is grinning now. :huh:

Here you go.

http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/uploads/1272912098/med_gallery_16942_662_25531.jpg

Ummmmmmmmmmmm, Miata styling on a SQ????? :unsure: Your car is grinning now. :huh:

lol yea now that it happy maybe itll be a litte easier on me. i was sure this car hated me.

Is that from a Miata? It's not bad...a bit rounded for the car will work until you get the real deal.

That's a little harsh! :lol:

I don't think it looks terrible. Def better than no air dam at all!

Agreed. It's a little too rounded to look like it came stock, but it's deffinately better than no airdam at all.

wth does that mean?

LOL....its got to be better than the zip tie disaster you have now, plus its custom makes your car look like a F355 Ferrari its TurboRusty approved and will add 200hp atleast (with other mods)...you know you want if you order now its only $499.99 with FREE SHIPPING...You know you want it toadstool