Jump to content

    modified stock intake and 52mm TB

    chiplee
    By chiplee,
    Bungs welded at Y's of intake for injectors. Also have two 44lb injectors and might be able to find the mounting hardware. You would need an extra injector controller to make use of these parts. Make an offer, I'm just cleaning out the shed.

    wiper arms

    66 impala
    By 66 impala,
    how do they come off?? I want to sand them down and paint them.

    Starion passenger seat

    2205
    By 2205,
    Does anyone have a passenger seat, 88/89, beige leather in reasonable condition to sell. As long as the leather is intact the seams can be cracked.   PLT

    Do I need spacers for these? (pic)

    attack vector
    By attack vector,
    Okay so I've been reading through threads about spacers and offset. but there are alot of numbers and my heads kinda spinning.   I found some aftermarket wheels that I'm interested in buying. The specs for this wheel are: 17x9 24mm offset bolt: 5-114.3   http://www.buywheelstoday.com/images_products/2963.jpg   Unfortunately in the 17" size they only make them 9" wide, so I won't be staggering wheel size. I'll stagger my rubber instead.   So, I'm assuming I'll need spacers. At least for the rea

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...