Jump to content

    Alluminum Raditor

    Dealz
    By Dealz,
    I need to get my hands on an alluminum radiator for my 88 conquest PM me , Email me @ dealz@graffiti.net , or call me at 4077160372(cell) ask for walter

    Black Interior Parts

    Force_Feed1988
    By Force_Feed1988,
    I need A-Pillars   Steering Wheel   Console (from radio back)   Door panels

    wtb sender unit

    tjct12
    By tjct12,
    The sender unit in my 87 starion doesnt work. I would like to no how much gas i have in the tank once its on the road. If you have one please send me a PM with price.     Thanks TJ

    FS: HKS BOV, MBC, Muffler

    Kougar
    By Kougar,
    I have a few things for sale.   First, I am selling my semi-polished HKS BOV. It is used, got it with the car when I bought it. Works great, ran it to 16 PSI no leaks whatsoever. Works as a BOV or a BPV. Comes with flange and about 1' of pipe. SOLD   Second, I have a generic MBC that I received with a turbo I bought. Haven't used it, looks newer, comes with vaccum lines also. SOLD   Last, I've got a twin-tip 2.5" muffler. Offhand I don't remember the brand. Good condition, put it against

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...