Jump to content

    85.5

    IntercooledFlatty
    By IntercooledFlatty,
    well, it has begun , got alot to do. my plans are to have it ready for pigeon forge, 08' 8) need a tb kit, clutch, brakes, a rear end w/axles and paint. i have everything else, i think :roll: http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s263/aiche_photos/855%20Flatty/cleanin009.jpg

    89 factory service manual

    Mech
    By Mech,
    looking for 89 factory manual. My car is a conquest, but it should be the same for starion or conquest.   doesnt have to be in perfect shape, just useable and readable.

    BIG BLOCK 454 CHEVROLET TRUCK RUNS GREAT ***MAKE OFFER***

    Kreal
    By Kreal,
    Was asking $1800, I'm open to any reasonable offers or trades. I need to sell this big truck, I have no space to keep it. ANY REASONABLE OFFER CONSIDERED!!   Perfect for lawn care business that has to pull a trailer and have space to carry lawnmowers in the back bed with a roof to protect from rain. Also can carry 4 people       Here is my add, if you need any more pics or info, email or call me thanks!   http://youngstown.craigslist.org/car/321862069.html   I'll keep this listing short an

    mrdodge01 aka Adam? Update..recieved my item finally

    PDodson
    By PDodson,
    I bought something from him and its been like 2 weeks and no message or nothing   i have messaged him and emailed him with no reply   ****finally recieved my item i purchased***** paid for it on April 19, 2007 and recieved it on May 16, 2007

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...