Jump to content

    My New Ride FJ Cruiser TRD

    rockvilleash1976
    By rockvilleash1976,
    I still have the Figi Quest too.   http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t110/rockvilleash1976/TRD002.jpg http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t110/rockvilleash1976/TRD003.jpg http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t110/rockvilleash1976/TRD002.jpg

    high output Altenator

    Quest4life
    By Quest4life,
    Does anyone have any nfo on where to purchase High output Altenators?

    Short Shifter w/17 deg bend

    Oscar_the_Grouch
    By Oscar_the_Grouch,
    Hello All   I am looking for a Stedebanni Short Shifter with the 17Deg bend. Either assembled or un-assembled BUT MUST BE NEW   If you have a one please post here or e-mail me directly with price shipped to me in California to: ( oscar-the-grouch@sbcglobal.net )   Thanks Oscar

    Front Side Markers

    Oscar_the_Grouch
    By Oscar_the_Grouch,
    hello All   I am looking for a GOOD set of Front side markers or L markers as some of you know them as from a WIDE BODY.   ANY color will do BUT they MUST be in good shape with NO broken tabs. If you have a SET please post here or e-mail me directly with price shipped to me in California to: ( oscar-the-grouch@sbcglobal.net )   Thanks Oscar

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...