Jump to content

    URGENT! EMERGENCY! NEED 1 WHEEL CENTER CAP ASAP!

    Mazarin
    By Mazarin,
    I need a centercap by Monday! I'll pay shipping or whatever needed to get it here(60103) by then. I JUST NEED IT ASAP! PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP!       ASAP!

    KDM Upper & Lower black Silicone Radiator hoses

    DeeCee
    By DeeCee,
    I bought the upper and lower radiator hoses in red BUT changed my car to black. Need black radiator hoses but will trade my red ones.

    1G/GM MAFS, LSD, OVCP, etc...

    Hit_N_Run-player
    By Hit_N_Run-player,
    I have a few things for sale in gresham/PDX area. ive got..   4bolt LSD rearend (great setup for a swap into a flatty) $100OBO   1G MAS 30$   3" GM MAFS 30$   black dash $25   1.75" OVCP flanged for XS RFL 30$   oil cooler lines, brackets, etc...   Let me know what you need..

    What are those called?

    TajMan
    By TajMan,
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v608/TajMan/crashday_delorean.jpg   You know the vent shade things on the rear window. Old Camaros, Deloreans, Starions, & the like.   Where do I get them for my Conquest? How about for the triangle quarter windows too?

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...